Posted by: jls8177

Description: Pictures are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/bullman...at=directlink# You're looking at a 91 E30 318 has an M42. I was in the process of making it a SpecE30 race car several years ago and then the rules change happened not allowing the 4 cyl. The 318 has been my daily driver for a little while now. Details below on the prep level. It is a 7/90 production 318i with the M42. It's got lots of upgrades and a few issues that need to be dealt with. All of the parts and work listed below were done within the last three years or so. I've used it mostly for daily driving but it has a good bit of autocross and a couple of track weekends as well. Last time I used it on track was a TT weekend at Summit Point in November last year. It was great fun and handled wonderfully. The Good: Bilstein sports H&R race springs Ireland swaybars (rears are adjustable) AKG Motorsports subframe bushings Control arms Powerflex control arm bushings Dynomax Turbo muffler Mason Engineering front strut bar Mason Engineering rear strut bar Ground Control SpecE30 adjustable camber plates Ireland rear shock mounts 3-spoke M steering wheel Bavarian Autosport stainless steel brake lines Sachs clutch Slave cylinder Radiator Thermostat B&M knock-off short shifter Porterfield R4S brake pads Ate PremiumOne slotted rotors Speed Bleeder brake bleeder valves Upper oil pan bolts secured with Loctite Red Line Oils in the tranny and diff OEM spoiler New Bosch FR7LDC plugs within the last year Valvoline Maxlife 10w30 Tie rod ends The Bad: No AC. It didn't work when I got the car and we took it out completely since it was going to be a race car. We removed just about everything except the lines that go into the passenger compartment. I think we took the condenser coil off as well. You can turn the auxiliary fan on with the AC button. I think I still have the compressor if you'd like it. No trunk lining at all. The trunk was leaking and flooded when I got the car. We took the entire lining out and fixed the leak(antenna grommet). It's all just painted metal back there. The electric antenna doesn't work. Terrible paint. The car was originally Sterling Silver and it's in very bad shape. It almost looks like a Delorean. Rust - nothing too bad, but there's a bit under the front of the hood and a good sized spot underneath the rear bumper on the passenger side. That's all I can remember right now. There's lots more little TLC things that we did to the car when I first got it. I actually have a spreadsheet of all the part numbers and costs of everything if anyone cares to see it. Just PM me with your email. Asking $3,500 OBO. Make me an offer. Please let me know if you'd like to see the car or test drive. There is also an option to replace some of the race stuff with stock parts and lower the price some if you're interested in that. I have about $6,500 in the car and I'm looking for $3,500. Jason

More...