Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Attn: Season Pass Holders

Thread: (2011) Attn: Season Pass Holders

(2011) Attn: Season Pass Holders

You MUST register for each event. There is an option for season pass holders to select and you will not be charged. MSReg does not let us import subscribers so we cannot automatically register you for each event. If you have ANY problems please e-mail me or PM me.
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 04-04-2011 at 08:50 AM.

When I go thru the process, choosing season subscription, it says my credit card on file will be charged $175.00. I am NOT going to authorize that when I just paid $200.00 last month.

Joe

Joe try again and you'll see an option for "Season Pass Holder" select that and there will be no charge.

are you 100% positive that there will be no charge? It still makes you fill out your credit card information.....I don't keep much money in my checking account and would rather not get a $175 charge by accident. Can it be setup to show NO CHARGE on the card?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    are you 100% positive that there will be no charge? It still makes you fill out your credit card information.....I don't keep much money in my checking account and would rather not get a $175 charge by accident. Can it be setup to show NO CHARGE on the card?
    Josh try again and you'll see an option for "Season Pass Holder" select that and there will be no charge.

... one of the reasons I was so against using MSReg - oh well, guess I don't know anything ...

I'd suggest sending out an email to all those who have season subscriptions - I know a few who don't regularly check here.

excellent, works now!

Is it too late to sign up for the season pass? The bug bit me harder this year after skipping most of the last season and I feel an entire season coming on (after the first event, which I was out of town for).

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Is it too late to sign up for the season pass? The bug bit me harder this year after skipping most of the last season and I feel an entire season coming on (after the first event, which I was out of town for).
    There's an option when you go to register for $175 for the remaining 7 events of the year.

Thread Information