Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
CD Player for 1998 323IS

Thread: CD Player for 1998 323IS

CD Player for 1998 323IS

I'm having difficulty finding a car stereo shop in the Rockville area capable of meeting the "challenge" of replacing my factory tape deck with a CD/MP3 player (nothing fancy - Blaupunkt Monte Carlo). Any suggestions?

What about Myer Emco in Gaithersburg? It's at the plaza off of Clopper Rd-kinda located at the intersection of Quince Orchard/Clopper.

There is also the tweeterz in Rockville.

I had my amp installed at the Myer Emco that Jed mentioned. They did a good job and where really quick.

Pete

Thread Information