Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 05/01/2011 - One Lap at Summit Point (*)

Thread: 05/01/2011 - One Lap at Summit Point (*)

05/01/2011 - One Lap at Summit Point (*)

One Lap of America at Summit Point
    Sunday, May 1, 2011
    201 Motorsports Park Circle
    Summit Point, WV 25446

The Tire Rack One Lap of America will be stopping at Summit Point’s main circuit for two time trials on May 1. A variety of 70 or more cars from exotic and highly modified track specials to stock sedans will be competing in 3-lap trials. The first, and fastest, cars will get the green flag around 8 am. After a lunch break, another trial will take place. When competitors have finished their second trial, they will quickly pack up and head for Monday’s events at CMP in South Carolina. Other stops include Daytona International Speedway, NOLA near New Orleans, Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, and Autobahn Country Club in Illinois.

It is expected that the National Capital Chapter will be there supporting several NCC teams in the event.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Woody, I'll see you at the Performance Center.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Brock Yates Jr tells me that an experienced One Lap driver with a car that should finish in the top 10 is looking for a co-driver for the transits from track to track. No track experience necessary since you won't be driving any of the tracks. If you have 10 spare days and are interested, contact Brock at bwyates2@earthlink.net I don't know if your expenses will be paid. I think I can get you a ride from DC area to South Bend and back.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Sounds like fun. I think I'd be exhausted by day 2.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

haha. I found out it is a Honda CRX with a very loud turbocharged engine. Not the kinda car most people would want to travel in for 8 days.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I found out it is a Honda CRX with a very loud turbocharged engine.
    That sounds absolutely awesome.

I'm thinking of making an early morning drive to Summit to catch some of the action. Any NCC corral? The paddock will likely be jammed. Woody, if you're checking this string, do you know if paddock access will be restricted? Admission fee at the entrance??

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    I'm thinking of making an early morning drive to Summit to catch some of the action. Any NCC corral? The paddock will likely be jammed. Woody, if you're checking this string, do you know if paddock access will be restricted? Admission fee at the entrance??
    http://onelapofamerica.com/currentEv...ectatorInfo.do
    May 1: Summit Point, Summit Point, WV: Mention One Lap, may be a charge for admission 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I plan to be there!

Good to see the Bimmers did so well on the wet skidpad; nice work.

See everyone at Summit!
    STOCK /// ED '11 E90 M3 : Space Grey/Fox Red/4MY : 2MT : ZPP : ZTP : 6NF : 6FL : 465 : 494 : 5AC : 639 : 655 : 752 ///
    MODS /// Painted Reflectors : OEM Gloss Black Kidneys : VentureShield : 18" Winter Pkg ///

One Lap of America at Summit Point

The One Lap gang returned to Summit Point for the first time in 4-years Sunday. 5 National Capital Chapter members are competing in 3 different M3s. On the main track, each driver got 3 hot laps which were added up for a final time. In all, 11 BMWs are competing this year. A gang of chapter members was on hand for support.

The Hair boys, running in 2 different M3s, are hot, as usual. Brian was fastest NCC member in the morning session and Woody quickest of the local chapter members in the PM. Woody is teamed with Robin Sparrow. Brian is running with David Chow from Georgia. They are in current generation M3s. Dave Miller and Greg Lindsay are running their first One Lap in an E36 M3.

Follow results at http://www.onelapofamerica.com/event....do?eventId=30

The OLOA winds up May 7th at Tire Rack in Indiana, where it started April 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brian Hair fastest NCCer at SP in AM.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	1330   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woody Hair fastest NCCer at SP in PM.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	1328   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dave Miller seated, teammate Greg Lindsey gives support.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	1332   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robin Sparrow Prepares for his Summit Point Time Trial.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	1329   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Performance Center's Mike Renner competing in 335d.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1331  

Found at Summit Point May 1st - Nikon Lens Cover

A Nikon Lens Cover was left at Robin Sparrow's White Canopy by the NCC cars running in the One Lap. If it's your's please contact Greg at Gregory at Lindsay dot net.

Greg

Thread Information