Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) F125 @ BMW Autocross? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2011) F125 @ BMW Autocross?

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to run the F125 because my Corolla is now for sale. I had a change of heart and am now moving on from the car. Only karting in autocross for me from here on out.
    You can't beat a kart for fun per dollar, and you can't beat one with mucho dollars!, downside is a wet event, or hot as hell in that suit in august.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    You can't beat a kart for fun per dollar, and you can't beat one with mucho dollars!, downside is a wet event, or hot as hell in that suit in august.
    Aww no rain tires for Karts?

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Aww no rain tires for Karts?
    I have rain tires, it's just not very entertaining to run in the rain as you get very wet...

Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Additionally, they rarely hit cones, so it's easy on course workers (imagine getting slugged with a 3-5# cone in a kart - OUCH).
    Easy on course workers?

Just sayin' :lol:

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Easy on course workers?

Just sayin' :lol:
    IMO, it's the kart owners responsibility to get that heap of crap off the course. If your car/kart isn't capable of finishing a course, you're done until it can be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Easy on course workers?
    Someone is making life harder on themselves. You dont push a kart like that, you push on the drivers shoulders =P

So... Yes? No? Still awaiting an answer so I can pen in some BMW events or not. I've no interest in doing Bowie (we could call that event off limits for karts for all I care), but would like to do Waldorf and the drag strip lot event. Like I said, no need to create a new class or anything, I'll run non-comp, I'm just looking for seat time.

Thread Information