Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland Club License Plates - FEE INCREASE POSSIBLE

Thread: Maryland Club License Plates - FEE INCREASE POSSIBLE

Exclamation Maryland Club License Plates - FEE INCREASE POSSIBLE

The Maryland budget proposal includes a recommendation to increase the fee for vanity tags. If approved, the cost of our club tags will likely increase from $25 to $50.

IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARYLAND NCCBMWCCA LICENSE TAGS - I suggest you click on the file in the upper right corner of the web site and do it now.

Email or call with questions.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Can these plates be personalized? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JaTe View Post
    Can these plates be personalized? Thanks!
    Unfortunately no. The plates are stamped in sequence.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

D: They will be available from April 17th on, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by SJAM3PLZ View Post
    D: They will be available from April 17th on, correct?
    I would say yes, once he returns from vacation.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

DMV was easy

Just picked up my tags yesterday from the DMV. Was a breeze - whisked past the throngs of humanity on the first floor and up to the second floor with no wait at the Organization Tags counter, where I was helped by a pleasant woman who had the transaction done in under 5 minutes. First time I ever left the DMV smiling.

She did confirm that personalized tags would be going up to $50 but said she had not heard if organizational tags would also increase.

Quote Originally Posted by cbeck44 View Post
    Just picked up my tags yesterday from the DMV. Was a breeze - whisked past the throngs of humanity on the first floor and up to the second floor with no wait at the Organization Tags counter, where I was helped by a pleasant woman who had the transaction done in under 5 minutes. First time I ever left the DMV smiling.

She did confirm that personalized tags would be going up to $50 but said she had not heard if organizational tags would also increase.
    +1 the only way to do it. I brought a screwdriver with me and put the tags on in the parking lot and went home. The best part is walking by the long lines and getting out of there quickly.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

BUMP - Fast and still no price increase.......
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

I don't like the current design of my new MD plate. What is the procedure to get this BMWCCA tag? Do I have to pay every month to continue having the tags on my car? Please let me know....

It's just $25 (or I guess $50 now) on top of your normal registration fees.

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

What are the available numbers now?

Thread Information