JoElla John, president of the Tarheel Chapter has invited us to attend their corral at the BMW Club Races at VIR on April 9. This is traditionally the largest Club Race event anywhere in the Country, and entrants will come from all over the east and Canada. Parade laps will enable corral participants to drive their cars, including convertibles, around this world famous track. Here is JoElla's message:

I cordially invite you to join the Tarheel Chapter at our Annual Club Race Outing at beautiful VIR on April 9, 2011. www.tarheelbmwcca.org Club Race Outing.

The Tarheel Chapter Race Outing on April 9th will be a big deal this year. Brenda, our new activities chairman has a corral for us [MINI and BMW], tent with drinks, souvenirs and families are absolutely welcome. Brenda has goody bags for the kids. At noon those attending who are driving their BMWs or Minis will get to do touring laps on VIR. I especially encourage convertibles and other cars that do not qualify for other track events. They will be most welcome. Please come out and help to revive this fun outing. I will be bringing my Mini & M Coupe.
You may reserve your spot and goodies by going to www.tarheelbmwcca.org and click on the Club Race Outing.

JoElla John, President Tarheel Chapter BMW CCA

JoElla John
H. 540 992 3040
C. 540 761 3040