Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/30/2011 - Dyno Day - York Automotive, Mt Airy, MD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 04/30/2011 - Dyno Day - York Automotive, Mt Airy, MD

I have a 1985 535i w/ just a chip, diff change and light flywheel. Got a spot for me?
    1985 535i - Moving toward track car status
    1995 540/6 - DD and highway cruiser. I'm trying really hard to not modify this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmall07 View Post
    I have a 1985 535i w/ just a chip, diff change and light flywheel. Got a spot for me?
    I think we should be able to get you in - would you like to come in the AM or PM? I put you down for around 2:15 pm. You'll just need to be patient as we squeeze you in.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I think we should be able to get you in - would you like to come in the AM or PM? I put you down for around 2:15 pm. You'll just need to be patient as we squeeze you in.
    PM is better. I'll show up a little early and wait until time is available. Thanks!
    1985 535i - Moving toward track car status
    1995 540/6 - DD and highway cruiser. I'm trying really hard to not modify this one.

Do you still have open slots?

Quote Originally Posted by es335 View Post
    Do you still have open slots?
    Might be able to squeeze you in. What vehicle do you want to bring? Any significant modifications?

Jonathan and all,

I have a spot that I am willing to vacate. I believe it is at 9:30AM.

Noel

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Jonathan and all,

I have a spot that I am willing to vacate. I believe it is at 9:30AM.

Noel
    Do you want me to remove you or are you just giving it up if someone else wants to attend?

Come over about 1:30 and we will work you in.
    Just found out I have a conflict from 1 to 4. Can you work me in earlier instead?

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

Quote Originally Posted by gnhovis View Post
    Just found out I have a conflict from 1 to 4. Can you work me in earlier instead?
    Shouldn't be a problem. What about first thing in the AM?

Shouldn't be a problem. What about first thing in the AM?
    No problem. Just tell me when to be there.

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

Quote Originally Posted by gnhovis View Post
    No problem. Just tell me when to be there.
    Shoot to be there first thing at 9:00 am and we will work you in as soon as we can. Should go relatively smoothly and fast until the "PITA" cars.

I will give my spot back. He can take mine.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    I will give my spot back. He can take mine.
    We have plenty of spots - you don't have to give yours away. See you on Saturday.

I'll be over in Frederick AutoXing with CDC in the morning. I'm running first heat in morning and afternoon so I should be done hopefully no later than 1. My dad should be able to be at the dyno at any time but I figure he might hang around the AutoX with me. We'll be over to the dyno as soon as we can though. If we get there early and there's a spot open, I wouldn't mind getting on the dyno as soon as possible. If not, the slotted time we have is fine. Can't wait to see the numbers!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    I'll be over in Frederick AutoXing with CDC in the morning. I'm running first heat in morning and afternoon so I should be done hopefully no later than 1. My dad should be able to be at the dyno at any time but I figure he might hang around the AutoX with me. We'll be over to the dyno as soon as we can though. If we get there early and there's a spot open, I wouldn't mind getting on the dyno as soon as possible. If not, the slotted time we have is fine. Can't wait to see the numbers!
    Sounds good AJ. Everyone in the past has been really relaxed, so it's a good chance you can sneak in whenever.

Thread Information