Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone else going to the N Ohio chapter's Memorial Day weekend event at Mid-Ohio?

Thread: Anyone else going to the N Ohio chapter's Memorial Day weekend event at Mid-Ohio?

Anyone else going to the N Ohio chapter's Memorial Day weekend event at Mid-Ohio?

I did this event last year and it was a blast! Mid-O is even better than the Shenandoah because it is just as technical but much faster and not as hard on tires. There is fantastic flow and the elevation changes are that of a rollercoaster. Too bad it is a 6-7 hr drive to get there.
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

I wish. I've been there maybe 4 times over the Memorial Day Weekend.
    I actually like Mid-Ohio better than VIR. I know, that's blasphemy to some.
    It's a 10 hour drive for me now.

I may be at Barber that weekend. Only 4 hours away.
    But I'll be wishing I was at Mid-Ohio.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hey Gerry. I'm not sure about Memorial Day (again), but I'm in for the NOC club race school on April 1st Also, Mid-Ohio is definitely my favorite track of the eight I've driven, including VIR.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    Hey Gerry. I'm not sure about Memorial Day (again), but I'm in for the NOC club race school on April 1st Also, Mid-Ohio is definitely my favorite track of the eight I've driven, including VIR.
    I want to go up next month but don't want to take the chance with the weather given such a long drive. Have fun.
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Yes, I am planning on heading out the event. Haven't been out for the Memorial Day event in three years, so it's time to get back out there.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    Yes, I am planning on heading out the event. Haven't been out for the Memorial Day event in three years, so it's time to get back out there.
    Chuck: Mid-O is the perfect E30M3 track, even more so than the Shenandoah. The flow there is fantastic!
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by e30m3sm View Post
    Chuck: Mid-O is the perfect E30M3 track, even more so than the Shenandoah. The flow there is fantastic!
    There is nothing like Madness into Thunder Valley.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    There is nothing like Madness into Thunder Valley.
    Ah so true! If you have the stones you can carry big speed into there then turn-in for the l hander near the armco barrier inches from your R front fender.
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Thread Information