Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Date: 2011-10-01
    Total Course Length: 2821.36 ft.

I was wondering what you were doing on your idle run--pretty cool technology.

Thanks to our organizers for yesterday's event. A bit cold and damp but a good time anyway...I had fun testing out our new Miata.

Looking forward to results...here's some video from my quickest run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GGiZhgFcso
    Last edited by Tim_in_MD; 10-02-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Now with video!
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

To all that helped us with the setup yesterday THANK YOU!! AJ you are the man. Came early and stayed till the end.

Here's a vid of my best run of the day.

Doug I think you have me in the wrong class. I'm usually in Showroom 3 not Showroom 2.

You need to switch me (tim walker) and seth koch's 3rd runs. He got the 57.0 haha. I think my last run was in the 57's which is missing but i am not worried about it, as long as seth gets the good time he deserves.
    Last edited by Walka; 10-04-2011 at 08:23 AM.

I'm in the wrong class too, #141 should be Modified 1 not Tuner 3. And now its a green MZ3 Bob Hausmann

If we are doing corrections here: Car 113, Bob Esser, I should be in Stock 1, not Modified 1.

Bob

I saw someone taking pics out there, where would one find those?

Driving a WRX in the rain, I lost to a Jeep Cherokee, a Cobalt, and Nick's i30 (again). W T F. Running on shaved/treadbare AD08s was a poor choice, but shouldn't have been that bad. Chalk it up to poor driving.

Good thing I'm building a rallycross car, because I think my autocross skills are regressing.....though I guess 3rd on Saturday clinched the X2 season win for me (yay for attendance award.......... )

Out of curiosity, did it dry out at all in the afternoon?
    Last edited by irish44j; 10-05-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Driving a WRX in the rain, I lost to a Jeep Cherokee, a Cobalt, and Nick's i30 (again). W T F. Running on shaved/treadbare AD08s was a poor choice, but shouldn't have been that bad. Chalk it up to poor driving.

Good thing I'm building a rallycross car, because I think my autocross skills are regressing.....though I guess 3rd on Saturday clinched the X2 season win for me (yay for attendance award.......... )

Out of curiosity, did it dry out at all in the afternoon?
    It dried a bit, but not nearly enough to make a damn bit of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    It dried a bit, but not nearly enough to make a damn bit of difference.
    A bit?!? LMFAO Watching etherpool's vid above, I'd say it was darn near bone dry compared to the AM runs!
    Wade Chamberlain

It was dryer, though in the jeep we started off in second and had to feather the throttle just to keep traction so it was still slick. I'd say it was likely due to the bird crap everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    To all that helped us with the setup yesterday THANK YOU!! AJ you are the man. Came early and stayed till the end.

Here's a vid of my best run of the day.
    Did what I could. Was a pretty crazy day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wade chamberlain View Post
    A bit?!? LMFAO Watching etherpool's vid above, I'd say it was darn near bone dry compared to the AM runs!
    Nah it was still pretty wet out. If anything it somehow was worse. I ran non-comp in the afternoon 2nd heat , the "dryest" runs, and I didn't improve from my fastest morning run. I actually just kept getting slower lol.

Still working on getting videos up. I have mine, Danny's, Stephanie's '07 Mini CooperS, Steve's '99 M3, Alicyn's '06 Mini Cooper AKA "Tigger", and the guy with the white Mustang Cobra but I'm not bothering putting up his since he didn't work after running.. If you know Stephanie, Steve or Alicyn, you can link them here to view their videos whenever I get them up. Which should be soon hopefully.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thread Information