Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    It was dryer, though in the jeep we started off in second and had to feather the throttle just to keep traction so it was still slick. I'd say it was likely due to the bird crap everywhere.
    My dog went NUTS smelling my car when I got home. It was hillarious to see.

"and the guy with the white Mustang Cobra but I'm not bothering putting up his since he didn't work after running"

He should be banned.

Did this get rained out? When is the next one?
    - MIchael

What does "DNF" mean other than hitting cones in the stop box? I got two DNFs but I don't recall hitting any cones in the stop box or elsewhere.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    "and the guy with the white Mustang Cobra but I'm not bothering putting up his since he didn't work after running"

He should be banned.
    I spied a couple people in the 1st morning session leaving right after running before working as well. Forget what they were driving though...

Quote Originally Posted by swansons View Post
    What does "DNF" mean other than hitting cones in the stop box? I got two DNFs but I don't recall hitting any cones in the stop box or elsewhere.
    generally it means you went off-course someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by wade chamberlain View Post
    A bit?!? LMFAO Watching etherpool's vid above, I'd say it was darn near bone dry compared to the AM runs!
    It was drier, but the air temp dropped in the afternoon. I'd say for you, it would have been noticeable faster on A6's, but it wasn't much faster for street tire people. You still couldn't touch the go peddle.

Here is my in-car: It just happened to be the run where I touched the gas peddle the least...

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    It was drier, but the air temp dropped in the afternoon. I'd say for you, it would have been noticeable faster on A6's, but it wasn't much faster for street tire people. You still couldn't touch the go peddle.

Here is my in-car: It just happened to be the run where I touched the gas peddle the least...
    COLDER!?, Jeezus, my hands didn't defrost from holding my umbrella while working until my 3rd run, and Wade is right, I saw that video and salivated at the much drier course.I drove 70 miles home on dry roads, too.arrgh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    COLDER!?, Jeezus, my hands didn't defrost from holding my umbrella while working until my 3rd run, and Wade is right, I saw that video and salivated at the much drier course.I drove 70 miles home on dry roads, too.arrgh!
    While to road driving from the finish back to the grid was completely dry and grippy, the lot never dried, it's as if it is a big sponge. I was sliding both ends of the car the enitre time, I ran the second half of the afternnon session.

Some people worked prior to the first morning session and did not have to also work the course:
    Tech
    Waiver Tent
    etc.

Alicyn's runs
    http://youtu.be/FIdDsnYmLes

Steve's runs
    http://youtu.be/4zrbXPfsiYw

Stephanie's runs
    http://youtu.be/KUM8SZmM608

^ If anyone knows them or knows a forum they're on, feel free to link them.

I'll have to finish Danny's and my videos later..

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I thought "OFF" was used to indicate off-course.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by swansons View Post
    I thought "OFF" was used to indicate off-course.
    Usually it's shown as +OC or +OFF, don't know what happened this time though.

Danny's runs
    http://youtu.be/Gy5QYADaq5c

My best run
    http://youtu.be/FFFVnmkiaKU

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I don't see my runs in the results?? Car 283 in S3 - silver 540 with no traction and a heavy foot. I almost took out the finish lights once but can I atleast see my times??

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Alicyn's runs
    http://youtu.be/FIdDsnYmLes

^ If anyone knows them or knows a forum they're on, feel free to link them.

I'll have to finish Danny's and my videos later..
    Thank you! that rocked! I didn't realize that he had a Go Pro on. I think I saw it, but didn't realize it was actually on. Loved re-living my first runs, this made my day.

I have to say, that was a great day despite the rain and freezing. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. AJ was really patient as an instructor. I will be back and will get better too.

Ali

Thread Information