Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Do times from the second slot count towards the results?

We are looking for two or three people to help the committee with morning setup. Task will include course, trailer, and timing setup. We would need you there at 7AM. In exchange we are offering a 50% discount on your registration fees. Early bird gets the worm so let me know quickly if you want to help out. I'll respond via PM.

The Autocross Committee

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Do times from the second slot count towards the results?
    Nope. They will be listed but not counted towards final season results.
    Last edited by etherpool; 09-28-2011 at 06:18 PM.

I just had something come up that I have to do in the afternoon - would it be ok if I switch to the AM session for this event? Car #244, Josh.

Looks like I'll be there all day. Hope the weather is ok, looks like it'll be a bit chilly..

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Looks like I'll be there all day. Hope the weather is ok, looks like it'll be a bit chilly..
    Mor powa!!!!

I'll see you guys in the afternoon. I'm sleeping in for once as I'll be working until midnight, or later, tonight.

Can't believe they have added the R word to the forecast for tomorrow....

Thanks NCC BMW and the organizers of this event. I haven't made it to an autocross since before summer. I am looking forward to this event. I just ordered a set of H&R coil overs, adjustable control arms, and a bunch of new bushings. So the event after I get all that on will be a whole lot more gripping.

Weather.com says 10% chance pretty much all day. Accuweather.com says around 15% chance from 8am-11am then 40% chance 11am-2pm. But, can't trust em... lol. I don't mind the rain at all (R1R's) but rain AND cold.....

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

at least you guys have roofs!
    Wade Chamberlain

Woah, they added "RACECAR" to the forecast. AWESOME!

Hmm...a certain two time national champ just signed up in his new toy for tomorrow....

Hmm...a certain two time national champ just signed up in his new toy for tomorrow....
    I think I talked him into playing with us instead of going to NJ . Can't wait to see it.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I saw he was registered for Meadowlands, but that is a long drive. I thought about it as well, but my car is too unreliable.

Well, I now have an ill dog....and it is very very questionable whether I will make it down tomorrow. He has poor timing on getting ill....

Hopefully I can still make it down, and he is feeling better.

Thread Information