Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Thank you for choosing to autocross with us!

Please visit the link below for more information.

Registration will be through Motorsportreg.com
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 03-03-2011 at 02:27 PM.

so.....4 days to go and no chatter....

Chatter, chatter. No really. BTW we still have spots left. Tell your friends!!

We have been busy streamlining our event procedure and leaning out our event day setup and all that jazz, but we are back in force!

I'll be there with the boost buggy.

I tried to register but was told the event was sold out. Since only 19 people appear to be registered, I assume this is a glitch. Does anyone else have better luck?

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I tried to register but was told the event was sold out. Since only 19 people appear to be registered, I assume this is a glitch. Does anyone else have better luck?
    Definitely a glitch. I'll get this over to the responsible parties ASAP.

I'll even be able to make it out and say hi. So will Moose.

~Katie

I am looking into this issue immediately I will post once I have sorted it out

I take it the season people are in there but not showing? Would be cool if they all showed up in the pre-registration, so we know which friends to bug about signing up

Off thought: Any thought, since it's such a small lot, of doing something like double-reverse runs (e.g. do parts of the course twice, or around a circle twice, or whatever) to make the runs a bit longer? Especially if the turnout is low it could be setup for 1 car on-course at once, allowing re-use of sections perhaps.

I'm pretty sure CDC and AI both have events this weekend - could explain the lower turnout. More runs for us!

^ I'll most likely help design the course on Saturday. I'll see what tricks I can do

The problem should be resolved, please try to register and post back the results

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I'm pretty sure CDC and AI both have events this weekend - could explain the lower turnout. More runs for us!
    CDC is off and AI has an event on Sunday.

The page is still acting weird. There is no bubble to click in the PM "Session" section for non-member and it says it's sold out. Also, the PM worker assignments have an AM session mixed in there for the course workers.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Still! I'll forward and someone will respond when corrected. We are trying guys but that registration system is a bit cumbersome.

Thread Information