Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Hi guys, I just signed up through motorsportsreg for the PM session but there was no option for PM course worker. I chose "AM course worker" assuming the A was a typo and that I will actually be working the course in the afternoon.

This will be my first event with your club, looking forward to it. I'll be in the PM session, black 94 Miata with a roll bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottFW View Post
    Hi guys, I just signed up through motorsportsreg for the PM session but there was no option for PM course worker. I chose "AM course worker" assuming the A was a typo and that I will actually be working the course in the afternoon.

This will be my first event with your club, looking forward to it. I'll be in the PM session, black 94 Miata with a roll bar.
    That will be no problem at all. See you in the PM session on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    CDC is off and AI has an event on Sunday.
    ah, just re-checked my email and the CDC event was last weekend it looks like. my bad.

Reg is fixed, Were running up on the deadline, get your reg in before its too late!

This is my first, and maybe only, event this year

It is nice that it is going to be close to Chantilly. I can't wait to get back in the car!

Just a question for the people running the show on Saturday: Is my trophy from last season still in the trailer? I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet.
    now comes in EVIL
    08 BMW K1200S

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    ^ I'll most likely help design the course on Saturday. I'll see what tricks I can do
    I know space is limited, but please no first-gear 5 mph turns.

AM Session

Looks like I just missed the registration deadline for the AM session! Any chance I could still register?

Quote Originally Posted by FeintDriftMaster View Post
    This is my first, and maybe only, event this year

It is nice that it is going to be close to Chantilly. I can't wait to get back in the car!

Just a question for the people running the show on Saturday: Is my trophy from last season still in the trailer? I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet.
    At the last event, they were all still in the trailer. I assume they are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I know space is limited, but please no first-gear 5 mph turns.
    If I have anything to do with the setup, I'll make sure. Turns like that ruin the "fun" factor and really disrupt any flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Gurciullo View Post
    Looks like I just missed the registration deadline for the AM session! Any chance I could still register?
    Registration should still be open. Please report back if you can't register.

Second Slot Discount!!!

We have had a few issues with our registration system that may have caused some of you to not be able to register with MSReg. We apologize for the inconvenience. To make up for it we are offering the early registration discount of $5 to all walkups for tomorrow's event. So the breakdown is:

Online Registration (BMWCCA Member): $30.00
    Online Registration (Non-Member): $35.00

In addition, we are offering a second slot in the afternoon session for only $20 bucks cash! So drag your friends out and get some seat time!!!

The event is at Old Dominion Speedway. The track is located 2 miles south of Manassas on Route 234, across from Prince William County Fairgrounds. The exact address is:

10611 Dumfries Rd.,
    Manassas VA. 20112

If you have any questions or concerns before the event, please feel free to contact the Autocross committee at nccautox@gmail.com or right here on this forum.

We all look forward to seeing you there!

The Autocross Committee

nice job today making the course long enough to be worthwhile. It definitely flowed nicely. The small run groups in the PM and short course-working duty were a plus. Sadly, thanks to the first couple turns and the Miata-sized "construction zone" double wall, I think I picked up more cones today alone than I did all of last season's events combined! grr...

I had a fun time! In case anyone was wondering why my rear end kept sliding out, it is because I usually do this

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    I had a fun time! In case anyone was wondering why my rear end kept sliding out, it is because I usually do this

I got a lousy photo of you in a drift turn at the event and posted it on my friend Emily's FB page (since her husband Brandon drifts and also has an e30, and I could tell yours was set up for drift), and she recognized that car as yours (Nate?). Small world...

Great day today! Glad the rain didnt slicken up the road.

Date: 2011-09-17
    Total Course Length: 2154.28 ft.

Brandon was the one driving the red e30 haha. It does seem like a small world.

Thread Information