Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 09/17/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Hey Chen, that was good drifting yesterday!

any word on results. not because I think I did well, but because I want to see just how many cones I took to their deaths....

Turned out to be a pretty good event yesterday. Nice job on the course layout Jonathan!!

Here's a vid from my best run.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    any word on results. not because I think I did well, but because I want to see just how many cones I took to their deaths....
    I'm checking on that now.

Results!
    Result Corrections!

Due to some timing issues [axware crashing] there is some missing info for some of the drivers, if anyone can help me fill in the blanks that would be outstanding!

Did this Miata have comp tires or something fancy?

117 delatire, aurilien miata Blue

I need to justify why I got spanked by it.

It ran in STR form on Sunday....nothing but an NB on street tires.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    It ran in STR form on Sunday....nothing but an NB on street tires.
    Those things are damn zippy with just a set of good tires. I heard someone saying it was on comps, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Those things are damn zippy with just a set of good tires. I heard someone saying it was on comps, just wondering.
    The car is a 95 Miata with a stiff suspension. Tires are Toyo R1R 195/50/15. Really nothing fancy about it. It's not even competitive in STR, only it rotates very well.

I'm most surprised to set FTD on Saturday. I guess the course was just perfect for the car.

dammit...figures my only clean runs were my first one and the one where I had a passenger. ugly...

So, about that 528 that it says John Thayer was driving.....is that supposed to be an M coupe?

I thought the course was rather tight, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the only non-BMWs that beat me were Miatas

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Aure View Post
    The car is a 95 Miata with a stiff suspension. Tires are Toyo R1R 195/50/15. Really nothing fancy about it. It's not even competitive in STR, only it rotates very well.

I'm most surprised to set FTD on Saturday. I guess the course was just perfect for the car.
    Congratulations on FTD!

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    So, about that 528 that it says John Thayer was driving.....is that supposed to be an M coupe?

I thought the course was rather tight, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the only non-BMWs that beat me were Miatas
    Yes sir, my M Coupe. And yes, the course was tight. It's a smaller lot so it's tough to make something perfect for the "bigger" car too.

Stupid shocks... but nice seeing everyone again.

Are we done at Manassas for the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Stupid shocks... but nice seeing everyone again.

Are we done at Manassas for the year?
    The final event of the year is there. The following details the remaining schedule:

10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium
    10/29/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 09-21-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Thread Information