Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/27/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium **Canceled** - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 08/27/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium **Canceled**

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    8/27 NCCAutocross Event Cancelled

Due to Hurricane Irene's revised path and potential effects on the area this Saturday’s NCC autocross event has been cancelled. We are working diligently to get a new date setup and/or get credits for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at nccautocross.com and we will answer your questions ASAP.
    I think you made the right decision.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    I think you made the right decision.

Joe
    ah, so you're the roadster driver who paid them off lol

I just told my wife and her comment was "so that means I'm going to have to deal with you being around the house all weekend then?"

You can listen in to the Pro Solo tomorrow now....

Good decision to cancel. About 10:30 I heard Calvert County was under a tornado watch.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I've already loaded up my boogie board and a speedo, and my bilge pump is in the basement sump hole with a fresh E30 battery standing by.I have a gallon of tap water and 3 granola bars to get me through to Monday.I'm also ready for anarchy, I could be King of Md. by tue.
    That is funny...3 granola bars, king of MD... good stuff!

Thread Information