Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/27/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium **Canceled** - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 08/27/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium **Canceled**

Quote Originally Posted by bobesser View Post
    I have a season pass, and there doesn't seem to be an option for that on Motorsport Reg. Now what?
    ditto. I don't think we show up on there, but we are automatically on the list at the event.

Franklin is going to run Noel's S2000.....they are prepping for Nationals.

Finally going to make one. Anyway I can pick up my cone magnet (i think) from last year? S3 2nd place

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Franklin is going to run Noel's S2000.....they are prepping for Nationals.
    ah ok, lol.

It's an STR car, right? If so, I think it's an X3 car in case he cares.

Organizer: I'm signed up for the PM session, but depending on when the bad weather gets here I may want to come early and run in the morning. I'm a season member, so can I just show up and run in the AM without hassle? Or is it better to sign up in the AM, and then run in the PM if I change my mind?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    ah ok, lol.

It's an STR car, right? If so, I think it's an X3 car in case he cares.
    Thanks for the help, but he got it right -- it's a B Stock car, and the AP2 is 2.2 liter.

Hope the weather is reasonably OK.. can we register for the afternoon via walk-up for additional practice if there are spots at that time?

Planning to run the good tires, Noel?

We have a plan for whatever circumstances we encounter -- provided that the event is held. We will be using the Hoosiers from the last SCCA event up until the we do the second test & tune at Nationals when we will switch to a new set.

Still have the Yokohamas as rain tires, but I really wish I had a set of Dunlops in the right size instead.

I'm watching the Weather Channel, and the forecast looks quite bad at the moment.

I think it is a good decision to go stickers for Nationals. The concrete would have eaten up what was left of your prior set....

Waldorf looks like it might be dicey......Hershey looks to stay dry until the afternoon (or so I hope).

I think it is a good decision to go stickers for Nationals. The concrete would have eaten up what was left of your prior set....

Waldorf looks like it might be dicey......Hershey looks to stay dry until the afternoon (or so I hope).

But this is BMW, my old people and where I primarily learned to autocross. It's nice to drive with them when I can -- Saturdays are normally tough for me. Also, Hershey is nice, but I would not advertize it on this forum out of respect on a day that conflicts with a BMW event. And, Hershey is running the small lot, and only runs the big one early and late in the season. Small lot is "meh" to OK. The big lot is awesome, but have to wait until October or somewhere around that time frame.

Wasn't my intent to advertise....

The small lot is on the same level as Waldorf IMO. I've only been able to run with BMW once this year....hoping to change that in the near future (just not this weekend).

Since I won't see you guys before you depart....give 'em hell in Lincoln! I'll be listening in....good luck!

In. Hope we get some dry stuff!

Can I change my reg # to 107? I actually have magnets for that, just forgot the first time.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Wasn't my intent to advertise....
    I know. Was just sayin though.

Since I won't see you guys before you depart....give 'em hell in Lincoln! I'll be listening in....good luck!
    Thanks, and also for the miscellaneous assistance you have provided -- it all adds up. We'll do our best to represent.
    Last edited by noelleslie; 08-25-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Nobody answered the question about the weather. Is there any reason it would be cancelled? 60-70 mph winds sound intense to me. I'd hate to drive all the way there just to find out it's cancelled. Thanks.

More weather questions:

I'm currently registered for Non-BMW 2 in the afternoon. Would it be possible to change that to morning? Updates to registrations get me an "organizer has disabled changes" message on Motorsportsreg.com.

Thanks!

Thread Information