Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Car number and session please. I'll take a look through the pictures that I deemed "not worthy" and see if there's anything else.
    oh I get it. I was going so fast, all the pictures came out blurry! Haha

I was the silver e46 m3 #17 in the pm1 group.
    no big deal if there arent any more though.

Thought I'd share some of my video from the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGnMaBS1PYM

Thanks to Jonathan for the pictures as well! Great day...fun course.
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

Just to reinforce a well done on the course design, the wide open sections that allow a huge option for entry to a gate are very unusual, and allow power drifting into said gate, which can be the most fun you can have in a car while fully clothed.LOL

Car number and session please. I'll take a look through the pictures that I deemed "not worthy" and see if there's anything else.
    Didja get any more of car #211 in the PM1 session? I know it's just a boring Honda....;-)

Quote Originally Posted by K20_RI View Post
    Didja get any more of car #211 in the PM1 session? I know it's just a boring Honda....;-)
    Give me a bit more detail on what I'm looking for. Color please? (I THOUGHT I got everyone, ugh).

Give me a bit more detail on what I'm looking for. Color please? (I THOUGHT I got everyone, ugh).
    Black sedan. Blue painters tape for numbers. There are 2 in there but I'd take any and all if you got anymore.

Nice photo by Jonathan of one of my slides. This of course was my slowest run, I over drove much of this run after the big skidpad uphill section.

Also is a video of this run from 2 cameras, first is the roll bar camera then the bumper camera view, and third is the bumper camera view of my fastest run. I didn't start the roll bar camera on the fastest run for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYqnN1RSSc

Joe

^ That pic really caught my attention too! Very cool to see the LSD working (two black lines) and the good bit of countersteer! Did you take lessons from me?!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Nice photo by Jonathan of one of my slides. This of course was my slowest run, I over drove much of this run after the big skidpad uphill section.

Also is a video of this run from 2 cameras, first is the roll bar camera then the bumper camera view, and third is the bumper camera view of my fastest run. I didn't start the roll bar camera on the fastest run for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYqnN1RSSc

Joe
    I actually enjoy the "overdriving" aspect, even it isn't the fastest way around, its the most fun!

Results?

Quote Originally Posted by GabeD1 View Post
    About 45 pictures of a blue miata and 2 of my m3?!

Just kidding. Thanks for taking pictures. They are always appreciated.
    Sorry, I guess I'm just photogenic!
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

I had a ton of fun as always. Good course, just wish there were a slalom somewhere lol. First time on Toyo R1R's and seems like I had the tire pressures a bit low for the day which explains a lot. Next day at WDCR I bumped them up and the car felt much better. Also was having some fuel starving issues on the last turn every run which definitely hurt me on time a bit. I believe my fastest run in the Civic was a 48.7xx. Also ran Eric's '10 Z4 sDrive 35i in the afternoon. Saw 106* on the temp. gauge on his dash during our runs. Needless to say the stock runflat tires with 2 drivers were NOT good. It's no surprise at all my first run was my fastest with a 50.3xx... With some good tires on there, it wouldn't surprise me if I could run as fast as the Civic in it. An amazing car in every aspect.

Here are a bunch of vids I got..

GoPro shot of the Civic
    http://youtu.be/Ta4IIzK7pCg

Side shot of the Civic
    http://youtu.be/LM4CsPNaLwI

Me driving the Z4
    http://youtu.be/q7vSJyJ64jA

Eric in the Z4
    http://youtu.be/vx-17CRkalM

And I'll second Mike, results??

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Results?
    Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    And I'll second Mike, results??
    Sorry for the delay, axware wet the bed as the last car came across the line, so there was some fixing to be done, but everything is straightened out, please take a look at the Results and post up if i missed anything

Hmmm maybe next year I'll run S1 or even T1

you better not. ill have no chance against you in that z4!

Thread Information