Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by CPSmith View Post
    If you want to throw down on my next set of tires, my car is at your disposal
    Does $10 count as "throw down"?

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Does $10 count as "throw down"?
    With as crappy as my tires are, those 10 dorrahs will probably buy me a better set at walmart lol
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

a miata and a civic registered for X1?

turbo + rcomps + rotary swap?

I'm not scurred....

be afraid.

be very afraid. 25psi of boost with a 10k redline on hoosiers!

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    be afraid.

be very afraid. 25psi of boost with a 10k redline on hoosiers!
    LOL, and it probably wouldn't even make 350whp. Bwahh haha HA.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    LOL, and it probably wouldn't even make 350whp. Bwahh haha HA.
    Careful now...I used to make a lot more power through a little turbo 4 cyl honda than you do with your FI M . That car didn't turn, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Careful now...I used to make a lot more power through a little turbo 4 cyl honda than you do with your FI M . That car didn't turn, though.
    Well, considering that it's been making 0whp for the last few months, I would hope that all cars are making more. HAHAHA.

The real question here is, how much, or rather, how little torque did you make? lol
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

I really don't remember....probably in the 370 area at 600whp. I would have to do some digging to find the old dyno sheets. It's been 7-8 years since I got rid of it....

^in what car? I think you broke my record of 14 cones at Winchester on Sat...well done, sir. I have an inability to go fast at CDC. You should have come up to Hershey on Sunday.
    Evo... M3 is retired. I am not sure I got to 14 - it was close. There are 9 on the score sheet and I think I hit 3 or 4 on that DNF run.

As for Hershey on Sunday... NoVA brew fest > cones

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I guess you got the tranny replaced/rebuilt then?
    I got a used one, which was damaged in shipping, and then another used one, which turned out fine. I have a build thread up on EvoM with most of the sad story But the car is together now, just a couple minor things to sort out.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

I'll be out of town so won't be able to make this or any other events that weekend. Do you need instructors again for the upcoming school? I really need to update my avatar pic, haven't Ax'd the miata in awhile.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

I'm trying to register for the 7/9 autocross and haven't used the motorsportreg website before. I mostly autocross my 09 WRX at SCCA and AI events and am familiar with the DLB site, but the mr site is confusing me. FWIW, he last NCC event I attended used DLB last year. In any case, am I supposed to register for a work assignment and run session together (ie register morning for both or afternoon for both)?

Also, after selecting my car from the drop down menu, the number drop down next to it lists three digit numbers. Is a three digit number mandatory at NCC events?

Thanks, and I apologize for the n00b questions and look forward to meeting you guys next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dur4ce View Post
    I'm trying to register for the 7/9 autocross and haven't used the motorsportreg website before. I mostly autocross my 09 WRX at SCCA and AI events and am familiar with the DLB site, but the mr site is confusing me. FWIW, he last NCC event I attended used DLB last year. In any case, am I supposed to register for a work assignment and run session together (ie register morning for both or afternoon for both)?

Also, after selecting my car from the drop down menu, the number drop down next to it lists three digit numbers. Is a three digit number mandatory at NCC events?

Thanks, and I apologize for the n00b questions and look forward to meeting you guys next weekend.
    Hi.

Yes, select both an AM run / work or PM run / work. You run one half of a session and work the other half (just like we've done in the past).

The three digit number is really a 2 digit number. It's the format XYY. X denotes your session (1=AM, 2=PM) and YY is your number. Typically you're only required to put YY on your car.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jonathan

^^Thanks for answering my questions.

Now I'm confused about something else... Registration is listed to be capped at 50 participants, and the current entry list shows 29 people, and ending on 7/7/11, but there is the options for working mostly say "sold out" and there is no more option to register as a non-member. Is there really no way to register now?

*edit: Guess there was a glitch in the system. Issue resolved. Thanks to Jonathan and Wes for helping out!*
    Last edited by dur4ce; 07-01-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Thread Information