Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by dur4ce View Post
    ^^Thanks for answering my questions.

Now I'm confused about something else... Registration is listed to be capped at 50 participants, and the current entry list shows 29 people, and ending on 7/7/11, but there is the options for working mostly say "sold out" and there is no more option to register as a non-member. Is there really no way to register now?
    I'll see what I can do to help you out. I'm no longer an organizer but can get you in touch with someone better to help. Thanks for the email.

Quote Originally Posted by dur4ce View Post
    ^^Thanks for answering my questions.

Now I'm confused about something else... Registration is listed to be capped at 50 participants, and the current entry list shows 29 people, and ending on 7/7/11, but there is the options for working mostly say "sold out" and there is no more option to register as a non-member. Is there really no way to register now?
    Just register to drive whatever session you want to (all the other subies are in the PM so far, btw), and as for the work position, just pick anything. I've never seen them actually use that feature anyhow, unless you're doing AM tech or something where you need to be there early. They always just take each run group and break them up to work positions on the spot...don't ask for names or car number or anything.

so, trying to register for PM nonbmw, and it says sold out...? was that even possible?

So do we need to re-register if we're season subscribers? We're not showing on the entry list.

Why did we switch from DLB Racing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    So do we need to re-register if we're season subscribers? We're not showing on the entry list.

Why did we switch from DLB Racing again?
    See below ...
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 07-01-2011 at 07:35 AM.

The registraion problems have been fixed.

Season subscribers do NOT need to register. They will be automatically added to axware.

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    I parted company with the mighty eta... Anyone willing to let me co-drive this event? (Preferably in the AM sesson.)

If not, I may be driving my Frontier, if a Jeep can do it than what the heck...
    You can co-drive the Z if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    The registraion problems have been fixed.

Season subscribers do NOT need to register. They will be automatically added to axware.
    guess I'll be registered twice

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    guess I'll be registered twice
    Does this mean you get twice as many runs?

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Does this mean you get twice as many runs?
    hmm.

I'm going to go with "yes"

How can I go about registering to run 2 cars? I talked to Eric about running his '10 Z4 and he would like to run in the afternoon. We were wondering if it may be possible for both of us to run in the afternoon? Also, I'm most likely going to drive another car, not sure yet what it'll be. If Eric and I can both run his car in the afternoon, I would obviously register the other car and run in the morning. Would this be possible?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

AJ you'll need to register your car for the AM and do a walk up for the PM. Just let whoever is running timing know that your co-driving in the PM session.

Bad news for the X2 folks....word on the street is a certain big block civic will be running. It appears it will have a co-driver as well (not me!). Looking forward to running to the event. I think it is my first with NCC (other than instructing at the school).

....~4.5" wider than the old set-up in total. Just have to make them fit in the next two days.

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    How can I go about registering to run 2 cars? I talked to Eric about running his '10 Z4 and he would like to run in the afternoon. We were wondering if it may be possible for both of us to run in the afternoon? Also, I'm most likely going to drive another car, not sure yet what it'll be. If Eric and I can both run his car in the afternoon, I would obviously register the other car and run in the morning. Would this be possible?
    Just remember your afternoon runs would be "fun" or "non-comp", whatever we call it.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information