Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'm disappointed in you for making that comment. I know of no autocross competitive NSX's. (Maybe I'll be surprised?)
    No, you read me wrong. It doesn't matter if it IS fast. It just matters that it LOOKS 100x faster than my car, even if going slower

Holy carp we just might make this one!

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

It will be good to race with the bmw club again! I havent in so long. Can't wait to see gradon's jeep in action on course. It is fun to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Jesus, an NSX in my class. Guess I gotta pray for rain...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'm disappointed in you for making that comment. I know of no autocross competitive NSX's. (Maybe I'll be surprised?)
    hahaha, it looks like x2 is going to be the biggest class
    Last edited by Walka; 06-27-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    AJ, if I bring scrub A6's...you can run my car. I'd prefer to keep the run count low on the new sticker A6's, though. I'm leaning towards scrubbing in the stickers at this time, however.
    Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.

Looks like as of now I'll definitely be driving Eric's '10 Z4. Noel wants me to drive his S2000 CR but isn't sure if he'll make this event yet. If he doesn't make it, I'm considering just taking Danny's Civic since I might have it that weekend anyways..

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I registered. So do PM people have to work in the AM? That was the only option other than grid captain I saw. That could be a deal breaker for me if can't work in the PM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    hahaha, it looks like x2 is going to be the biggest class
    always is.....and usually the fastest, which is way I never get 1st

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    I registered. So do PM people have to work in the AM? That was the only option other than grid captain I saw. That could be a deal breaker for me if can't work in the PM as well.
    it's a glitch in the registration. If you run PM, you work PM.

Signed up for X3.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

^in what car? I think you broke my record of 14 cones at Winchester on Sat...well done, sir. I have an inability to go fast at CDC. You should have come up to Hershey on Sunday.

Do Adam and I need to re-register AGAIN through MSReg for each individual event even though we have the season pass? I thought that problem was fixed? We're not on the entry list.

oh yay I've been wondering when the next event was! And I swear to god, if these 3 yr old r-comps don't work and/or it rains....

I parted company with the mighty eta... Anyone willing to let me co-drive this event? (Preferably in the AM sesson.)

If not, I may be driving my Frontier, if a Jeep can do it than what the heck...

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Signed up for X3.
    I guess you got the tranny replaced/rebuilt then?

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    I parted company with the mighty eta... Anyone willing to let me co-drive this event? (Preferably in the AM sesson.)

If not, I may be driving my Frontier, if a Jeep can do it than what the heck...
    If you want to throw down on my next set of tires, my car is at your disposal
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

Thread Information