Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    ....~4.5" wider than the old set-up in total. Just have to make them fit in the next two days.

You better have FTD with that stack of $$$ you have there.

I just hope we have an event where R's can actually be used...

looking at the signup, looks like there must be conflicting places on the NCC site with the "old" classing (X4 being the "fastest") and the current classing (X1 being the "fastest"). I'm seeing Miatas and Civics signed up in X1 and a Porsche 911 Turbo in X4. Thinkin those *might* not be right, lol.

Anyhow, someone may want to look at the places where the classing for non-BMW is posted to see if they are not the same everyplace.

Bad news for the X2 folks....word on the street is a certain big block civic will be running. It appears it will have a co-driver as well (not me!). Looking forward to running to the event. I think it is my first with NCC (other than instructing at the school).
    I'm doing my rain dance fast and furiously now!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You better have FTD with that stack of $$$ you have there.
    Karwan will have me covered, if he comes. I'm still on super soft suspension until next weekend as well. There is 1 or 2 bucks involved in two sets of RPF1's and A6's though....I won't deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    looking at the signup, looks like there must be conflicting places on the NCC site with the "old" classing (X4 being the "fastest") and the current classing (X1 being the "fastest"). I'm seeing Miatas and Civics signed up in X1 and a Porsche 911 Turbo in X4. Thinkin those *might* not be right, lol.

Anyhow, someone may want to look at the places where the classing for non-BMW is posted to see if they are not the same everyplace.
    This is the official list, and hasn't changed for three years now:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes

Unless there is a hidden site that gives the wrong info, me thinks those Civics, Miatas and the 911 should be prevented from running for lack of . . . .well, something.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I'm doing my rain dance fast and furiously now!
    I heard Brian was co-driving Anthony's S2000 I guess since Anthony co-drove Brians car in Toledo. Don't know if they'll be on r-comps.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

That could be. I know Noel just took off Anthony's sway bar he had borrowed for Toledo. I don't think Anthony has Hoosiers. Not sure on that, though. They can use my scrubs, but the offset is probably too aggressive for an S2k (+35ish).

what? you've never offered me your scrubs!

Jk :-p

What is the big block civic you are talking about in x2?

That could be. I know Noel just took off Anthony's sway bar he had borrowed for Toledo. I don't think Anthony has Hoosiers. Not sure on that, though. They can use my scrubs, but the offset is probably too aggressive for an S2k (+35ish).
    Yeah Noel is the one who told me they were both running Anthony's S2K. I'm pretty sure I've seen him run on r-comps but IIRC he didn't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    what? you've never offered me your scrubs!

Jk :-p

What is the big block civic you are talking about in x2?
    Brian's monster SMF Civic. But he might not be bringing it out..

Looks like I might be driving Danny's Civic in X4 in the morning. Assuming he can get the suspension all sorted out in time for me to pick it up. I'd definitely like to see how this car would do against others at the Waldorf lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    This is the official list, and hasn't changed for three years now:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes
    yeah I know, but I recall that 2 seasons ago the classing list had all the classes reversed and was posted up someplace else. So didn't know if that old list was maybe still floating around someplace.

Either that, or some people simply don't know that their engine displacement and/or the presence of a turbo on their car

First event of the year for me, posting to remind the Powers That Be to put my trophy from last year in the trailer so I can pick it up.

This'll be the first time I've run a car that didn't belong to me. Could be interesting.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Anyone have a seat for a co-driver? Looking for a ride in a 2, 3, or 4 group car. Prep level doesn't matter to me.

TIA -Jonathan

Talked to Brian and he said him and Anthony are running with CDC. No monster Civic at this one... except for the Moogen I'm driving

Thread Information