Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Thank you for choosing to autocross with us!

Registration opens 8:00 AM on Saturday, June 18th, 2011. You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5 discount. Online registration is highly encouraged and save you from waiting in line! Or, if it’s a last minute decision, you can still walk-up. Walk-up registrations will be for PM session only! Registration closes 11:59 PM on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.

Breakdown:
    Online Registration (BMWCCA Member): $30.00

Online Registration (Non-Member): $35.00

Walk-up Registration (BMWCCA Member): $35.00

Walk-up Registration (Non-Member): $40.00

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim: Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at www.nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

Our events promote a great social gathering of all ages and all cars. So whether you're a longtime BMW CCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com

Please contact us with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. Please use our message board to post any questions you may have.

See you on the 23rd!

11765 St. Linus Drive
    Waldorf, MD

Event Schedule:

7:45am - Facility Opens to the Public

8:00am - Tech Inspection Opens

8:30am - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)

8:50am - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk

9:00am - Tech Inspection Closes

9:10am - Course Closes

9:15am - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting

9:30am - First Car Off

11:30am - Tech Inspection Opens

12:00pm - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations (or after Final Car Finished from AM event)

12:00pm - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)

12:20pm - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk

12:30pm - Tech Inspection Closes

12:40pm - Course Closes

12:45pm - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting

1:00pm - First Car Off

*As always, event schedule is subject to change.
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 07-01-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Is there really an autox on a thursday? That can't be right...

thanks for the catch, and no it's on the 9th not the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmarksthespot View Post
    Is there really an autox on a thursday? That can't be right...
    She would know, that's her bday! (the 7th)

The CCA Ofest age was 16 or older with parental consent- does that apply here too? [16 on July 7th- YES!] ..although I will technically still be on an MD learner's permit.. ?

I think this time at Regency instead of the optional slalom section, there should be an "optional rallycross" section going across the grassy area!

Location?

I see 2 different locations listed in the event list.

On the right it has:
    Regency Furniture Stadium
    11765 St. Linus Drive
    Waldorf, MD

but if you look lower below the 'Breakdown' I see the address:
    Old Dominion Speedway
    10611 Dumfries Rd.
    Manassas, VA 20112

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by BPChung View Post
    I see 2 different locations listed in the event list.

On the right it has:
    Regency Furniture Stadium
    11765 St. Linus Drive
    Waldorf, MD

but if you look lower below the 'Breakdown' I see the address:
    Old Dominion Speedway
    10611 Dumfries Rd.
    Manassas, VA 20112

Which one?
    My guess is Waldorf. Normally each event is cloned from the previous event.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

It's Waldorf.

I think I may come. Use the day to scrub in a set of sticker A6's.

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    It's Waldorf.
    MSreg fixed. Also fixed remaining venues.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 06-20-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Jesus, an NSX in my class. Guess I gotta pray for rain...

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Jesus, an NSX in my class. Guess I gotta pray for rain...
    I'm disappointed in you for making that comment. I know of no autocross competitive NSX's. (Maybe I'll be surprised?)

^ yeah I wouldn't stress about it too much.. Unless he'll let me co-drive it .

I am looking to co-drive someone's car for this event. Just looking to have some fun with something a little different. If Noel can make this event, I may end up driving his new S2000 CR but still have my eyes open for other cars. Anyone want me to be a tire warmer for them?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

AJ, if I bring scrub A6's...you can run my car. I'd prefer to keep the run count low on the new sticker A6's, though. I'm leaning towards scrubbing in the stickers at this time, however.

Thread Information