Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 07/09/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

hehe...

Fun event / course. I had been to Waldorf a few times but never actually seen someone stumble onto the live course, just grid. Maybe some caution tape back there next time? Stupid Camrys!

I saw some folks taking pictures - definitely curious if anyone got any of my car

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Fun event / course. I had been to Waldorf a few times but never actually seen someone stumble onto the live course, just grid. Maybe some caution tape back there next time? Stupid Camrys!
    Me and Kate were working that far corner and saw the Camry a few times. It looked like a mom and her teenage son on his first driving lesson. I didn't think they got terribly close to the course and would wave them back each time they got close, but I can see a competitor coming over the crest of the hill and into the top corner seeing it and saying What is That doing There and shutting down. Kate went across to talk to them if they returned but we never saw them again.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Almost seven hundred pictures from yesterday's autocross uploaded! Enjoy!

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/Autoc...Autocross-2011

Also, if you have Google+, feel free to hit me up there: jonathan.michael.thayer@gmail.com

Good times again yesterday. Big thanks to Phil for letting me burn off some of his tires!!!

Here is my last run, I think it was 50.5 clean.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3WN1zw29ic

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

Also, if you have Google+, feel free to hit me up there: jonathan.michael.thayer@gmail.com
    Thanks - great shots!

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

You got me "3 wheelin'" great job!!

is it ok to copy some of the pics from gallery

money goes back into the NCC program for gear, etc.....99 cents not too much to pay for a pic! You burned 5x that much in gas just sitting in grid with your A/C on!

Though I always like to touch mine up a bit (aka front license plate delete )

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    money goes back into the NCC program for gear, etc.....99 cents not too much to pay for a pic! You burned 5x that much in gas just sitting in grid with your A/C on!

Thanks! You are correct - we use the money to pay for hosting, and any excess goes back to the club (we were able to do this two years ago!).

[QUOTE=irish44j;43277]money goes back into the NCC program for gear, etc.....99 cents not too much to pay for a pic! You burned 5x that much in gas just sitting in grid with your A/C on!

Thanks! You are correct - we use the money to pay for hosting, and any excess goes back to the club (we were able to do this two years ago!).

some i am guessing you can just buy that from that link u had. if so i will be buying them.

thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Me and Kate were working that far corner and saw the Camry a few times. It looked like a mom and her teenage son on his first driving lesson. I didn't think they got terribly close to the course and would wave them back each time they got close, but I can see a competitor coming over the crest of the hill and into the top corner seeing it and saying What is That doing There and shutting down. Kate went across to talk to them if they returned but we never saw them again.
    That exact thing happened to me, except it was a Chevy Malibu MAXX. Needless to say I came to a complete stop, mostly because he kept creeping forward.

About 45 pictures of a blue miata and 2 of my m3?!

Just kidding. Thanks for taking pictures. They are always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeD1 View Post

no Gabe, there were actually 12 different blue miatas there. They're like rabbits, they just procreate everywhere!

You need white wheels. Then you'll get at least 6 or 7 pics of your car

Quote Originally Posted by GabeD1 View Post

Car number and session please. I'll take a look through the pictures that I deemed "not worthy" and see if there's anything else.

Thread Information