Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 06/04/2011 - Autocross @ Cumberland Airport (*) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/04/2011 - Autocross @ Cumberland Airport (*)

Just a little heads up, as we are at 70 entries as of right now.

Any and all interested NCC members up to a maximum of 24 (Woody Hair mailed in) must register on-line at MyAutoEvents.com by Monday, May 23 to guarantee entry in the Saturday Historics. If space remains under that 75 entry cap, NCC members are welcome to register up until our usual on-line close-out on June 2nd.

Hope to see you all there, even though I'm a traitor to the mark now!
    Paul P.
    <del>1996 318ti M-tech</del> - Messing around in FSP until the CP Camaro is done.

Help Stop Lung Cancer
    Maryland's Premier Autocross Team

Thanks for the heads up Paul. Will you be driving one of the Cobras?

Edit: Never mind, I see you're in a new Subie.

Buy the way guys, if you're not sure about your SCCA class, let me know.
    Last edited by woodym3; 05-19-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

FYI, the Saturday event is filled up. There are 46 spots remaining for the Sunday event. I'd recommend anybody who want's in sign up by Monday or you may be SOL.

So who's in? Paul your gonna have to show me around this one!!
    Last edited by etherpool; 05-20-2011 at 05:59 PM.

I guess season members don't get an auto-in, so looks like I'll go find an SCCA/AI event to tide me over for june....

I'm in for Sunday. Anyone in the Sterling/Tysons/Otherwise-NOVA'ish area want to caravan?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I guess season members don't get an auto-in, so looks like I'll go find an SCCA/AI event to tide me over for june....
    No AI until September, only SCCA on June 12. I'm sure some other groups are running too; Susq SCCA is not too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Susq SCCA is not too far.
    It's a bit further from Burke, VA than Baltimore, MD.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Once again, all saturday slots are full, please CLICK HERE to register for the sunday event, slots are filling up quickly so get in fast or you might not make the cut

Does anyone know what time the event starts? I'm trying to figure out if I need to get a hotel room for Saturday night....

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

i would defer question to woody or one of the other cumberland vetrans

Anyone know what class a modified '01 330 would be? Hopefully I'll be doing Sunday's event.
    TY

I would get there a bit early....you will have to go through tech (it is only once a year). Usually first car is off around ~9:30. You should have plenty of time to register, tech, and walk the course if you get there by 8:15. Unless you switch tires on site, then you should plan accordingly. There is PLENTY of room for Sunday. The max entries is 100, not 75 like Saturday. Saturday has been sold out for over a week, and is the annual long course. There is plenty of cheap lodging near by for those not wanting to drive up early Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    Anyone know what class a modified '01 330 would be? Hopefully I'll be doing Sunday's event.
    TY
    STX or DSP I would think.

I'm driving up that morning from Harford county, tech closes at 9!, I 've done it twice, fog almost made me late once.

Thread Information