Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/14/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 05/14/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    That Jeep was AMAZING. Truley a sight to behold
    well at least it didn't beat the wrx, lol

but as a former 1990 XJ owner, I can respect their handling and power to some extent, even if mine was off-roaded out

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    A Jeep beats a Miata!?, on a tight course!?, was Stevie Wonder driving the Miata?
    Yeah, thanks, it was my first time car racing. Ever. How was your time?

Also, that jeep was incredible.

Also also, how did I end up in X2 and not in X4 with the other Miatas? I think i got miss-classed because mine is stock except for a short shifter. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by televiper View Post

Also also, how did I end up in X2 and not in X4 with the other Miatas? I think i got miss-classed because mine is stock except for a short shifter. Am I missing something?
    Are you running r-comps? If not, you should be in X4. Please post here to get it corrected.

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...rection-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by b-pecan View Post
    Yeah I heard Adam call a 32.x on the '80s Si but I'm not sure whether or not that was his best. My best run was the very last one (32.5)... If that 180 turn was able to dry a bit more by the afternoon, I guess that gains could've been up to a second or two.
    Are you talking about the very last run the civic did?

Btw Okas, thanks for letting me drive your car. Next time you get mine!

I was looking over the results and everyone hit cones at least ONCE except:

Scott Swanson

If I have time, I want to see if the number of cones hit at this event was the most ever.
    Hope everyone enjoyed the event!

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I was looking over the results and everyone hit cones at least ONCE except:

Scott Swanson

If I have time, I want to see if the number of cones hit at this event was the most ever.
    Hope everyone enjoyed the event!
    Adam, I had a blast on this course. Thanks for letting me take your car out btw.
    Oh, and you did om nom that cone at the U-turn when you took my car out lol
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

Don't worry about Bob. You need to turn your sarcasm detection device on when chatting with him. Also, remind him that he has a piece of crap M Coupe and you beat him because he didn't attend the event.

35.514 best clean run. Morning damp runs. On well. Pray for sun in Cumberland!

Don't let em get to you Daniel, you did well for your first event. As I did my first time though, along with most other newbies, you were under-driving your car. Don't be afraid to eat some cones, or even spin out. I know for a fact your car was capable of better than a 33.1 on that course we ran, because that's what I got in your car on the first fun run, and I'm no Stig by any means lol. Just keep pushing, and keep having fun!
    Last edited by CPSmith; 05-19-2011 at 04:12 PM.
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Don't worry about Bob. You need to turn your sarcasm detection device on when chatting with him. Also, remind him that he has a piece of crap M Coupe and you beat him because he didn't attend the event.
    Amen, plus I got beat by a Miata at the last Porsche Bowie event, and I remember a local hot shoe beating all the Porsches with a Ford P/U(Lightning).

Quote Originally Posted by CPSmith View Post
    Adam, I had a blast on this course. Thanks for letting me take your car out btw.
    Oh, and you did om nom that cone at the U-turn when you took my car out lol
    I didn't knock it over tho!

Props for just getting out there in the first place. Hope to see you again at a later event!
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

Any pics available? There were tons of photogs there it seemed.
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nccautocross

keep an eye on that photostream, jenn is working on getting them uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nccautocross

keep an eye on that photostream, jenn is working on getting them uploaded
    Question about the pics on Flickr, how can we get copies?

Thread Information