Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

how is the results coming???

Quote Originally Posted by Dwomp24 View Post
    that would be choi! lol you peps and yalls maximas !! i thought subie guys were hardcore. yall would give up a 45K car for a fresh/slamed nissan, its respectable
    yeah I know choi, lol. I used to be a moderator over on Maxima.org for several years and one of the few there that actually autocrossed one of the big boats, lol. Ran in STU, then DSP, then EP, haha...thanks alot welded-on frame bracing!

Quote Originally Posted by Smart line View Post
    how is the results coming???
    ...generalization, but it should be everyone finished...
    Heat 1 - 30.5-33
    Heat 2 - 29.5-32
    Heat 3 - 28.5-31
    Heat 4 - 27.5-30

Wish I could have been there.. That lot looks like it has some potential for good courses. Sam, take a look at what CDC does at Harry Grove. I know cross overs can be a pain but watching the videos, that lot seems to be open enough to make them work without much confusion. All while having 2 cars on there(barely though..).

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    hence my comment about car setup. Mine is a daily driver and (at best) a mild STU setup, running street camber as well (still waiting on some decent GE camber plates to come out!). I would assume you were running considerably more negative in the front, much higher spring rates than my 330#....and those all-important LSD's and the rest of the STU-limit bag of tricks....hence your lack of plow. My cycled-out AD08s weren't very happy until about 4 runs in. I think Willemin took all the good runs out of them last season, lol.
    Sorry they're not working better... they had 71 runs on em, 8 events total. They definitely like a little more heat than the Dunlops/Bridgestones do, though not as much as the Hankook/Kumhos. On a normal summer day at Fedex it would usually take most of a run to get em up to temp. The previous set of AD08s I had was good to well over 100 runs - they were in the 90s when Shane almost trophied at Nats in my car. Hopefully we get some warmer weather... I want to get my Dunlops on!

Now that I've sampled more Evo/STi koolaid... those differentials are really kind of magic.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Wish I could have been there.. That lot looks like it has some potential for good courses. Sam, take a look at what CDC does at Harry Grove. I know cross overs can be a pain but watching the videos, that lot seems to be open enough to make them work without much confusion. All while having 2 cars on there(barely though..).

Oh yeah, crossovers are coming...

Results are up! please post any corrections you have in the Correction thread so we can get them taken care of.

RESULTS!

Can anyone tell me what the PM split was? I'm trying to make a graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Valance View Post
    I thought I was going to miss my 99SEL, but after the 04 WRX, only thing I miss is the VQ torque.

Funny how many maxima owners are around other forums/cars.
    yea here is another ex Maxima owner mine was an 02 only things i missed about it was bigger backseat and no car payment lol

225 and down was the first pm session
    Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the PM split was? I'm trying to make a graph.

Quote Originally Posted by towhook mike View Post
    225 and down was the first pm session
    Not really, that was what was anounced but there were at least 30 cars in the first afternoon heat. I know because I was working grid and counted them. But, I was car 228 and I was in the second heat, so I am not sure how the numbering system worked out.

My times were all correct - thanks!
    Scott

Nothing too exciting here, but here are graphs of average time and the FTD over time for each of the BMW classes (there wasn't enough data for individual classes, so I just lumped S1-S4 into S, T1-T4 into T and, and M1-M4 into M). Apologies for not including non-BMWs, but this was just to quantify the impact of the rain mostly.

At best, these should give you a better idea of how you actually did than just looking at the overall results; better luck dodging rain next time.

Averages: http://i.imgur.com/lc8UD.png

FTDs: http://i.imgur.com/RbYkn.png

This assumes a 225 split for PM.
    Last edited by BradMW; 04-27-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Showroom kicked ass in the PM! Nice charts Brad! point proven

I would love to know what cones I hit, thought i was clean...DAMMIT!!!

Thread Information