Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by towhook mike View Post
    225 and down was the first pm session
    I know #232 was in the first session... Because they started with the same number as me(216)

Woo! First in T3. Granted it was drier when I ran the first PM session. Not bad for a one legged, slushbox driver.
    Last edited by klyon85; 04-27-2011 at 07:55 PM.

232 also hit cones nearly every run. I was talking about it to the start guy, and my gopro recorded it, but no cones hit for him. *shrug* oh well

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Sorry they're not working better... they had 71 runs on em, 8 events total. They definitely like a little more heat than the Dunlops/Bridgestones do, though not as much as the Hankook/Kumhos. On a normal summer day at Fedex it would usually take most of a run to get em up to temp. The previous set of AD08s I had was good to well over 100 runs - they were in the 90s when Shane almost trophied at Nats in my car. Hopefully we get some warmer weather... I want to get my Dunlops on!

Now that I've sampled more Evo/STi koolaid... those differentials are really kind of magic.
    no worries, I knew what I was getting, lol.

And it was really just the first run where they had nothing. Then they started sticking nicely, 2nd place

I think during the first heat there were alot of missed cones due to the stupid outlaws running in that circle track behind us. I know I tried to make a few calls and I'm sure the timing tent just got alot of V8 and open headers.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    stupid outlaws
    [redneck]

No love for outlaws? There's something insanely amusing about strapping an 800 hp engine to a 1400 pound car. Think about wheel to wheel racing on essentially a wet skidpad.

When I build my log cabin in the middle of nowhere with the Thayerland Garage (everything is bigger in Thayerland), you'll be damned sure to see me on a dirt track with a insanely built, American muscle powered, vehicle of stupidity.

I have proposed a semi-paved kart / quad racing course around the house to Katie utilizing sidewalks and flowerbeds as fixed obstructions. She has yet to consent.

[/redneck]
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 04-29-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Oh... any pictures of the event? I'd like to perhaps purchase some?

I didn't see Katie taking any in the 2nd half of the PM, but I think she was out there for the first half...

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I didn't see Katie taking any in the 2nd half of the PM, but I think she was out there for the first half...
    This makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    We were in OBX while you guys were autocrossing - unless Katie has the ability to be two places at once, I dont think it was her

We will be back taking pictures at the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    We were in OBX while you guys were autocrossing - unless Katie has the ability to be two places at once, I dont think it was her

Was that you on the beach?, I was on the Canival Fantasy out to Bermuda from Charleston.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Oh... any pictures of the event? I'd like to perhaps purchase some?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nccautocross

ask and your shall receive

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

lol, oops. There was a female across the lot from where we were working who had a camera and was shooting all the cars in that heat - figured it was her but guess not~!

Thanks for the pics. Some really great action shots going through the puddles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Was that you on the beach?, I was on the Canival Fantasy out to Bermuda from Charleston.
    Yes, that was me mooning you from the top of that dune. Did you enjoy it?

Thread Information