Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

If they ran in the morning, their afternoon runs should be non competition

that was my first time running at an event. ran my 2005 g35 4dr. my last run was the best at 30.41 with no cones i think lol. it was a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Dwomp24 View Post
    lol idk about you, but i didnt plow at all and this course was perfect for my car, i was in 3rd gear through the off set gates. i am on starspecs along with the other black sti. then my buddy toan in the Ptuning white evo had zero clutch left so he couldnt fire outa corners at all lol sucks. Wish i could have run the very last session, i felt a 26.xxxsec run
    hence my comment about car setup. Mine is a daily driver and (at best) a mild STU setup, running street camber as well (still waiting on some decent GE camber plates to come out!). I would assume you were running considerably more negative in the front, much higher spring rates than my 330#....and those all-important LSD's and the rest of the STU-limit bag of tricks....hence your lack of plow. My cycled-out AD08s weren't very happy until about 4 runs in. I think Willemin took all the good runs out of them last season, lol.

Honestly, I'm fairly pleased to see I was only 1.4sec off your PM times with my lousy driving yesterday, especially since you had like 15 total runs and must have known the course like the back of your hand, lol. Especially since I got killed by Shane, Vell, Luster, and Willemin by 3-5 seconds in the last event. Maybe I'm actually starting to learn this car....I was into the 28's, but overdrove the end and got one of the finish gate cones....FAIL.
    Last edited by irish44j; 04-24-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Finally vids fixed and uploaded, enjoy!
    http://youtu.be/BhWm9OCA32M?hd=1
    Last edited by ElGordoFeroz; 04-24-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: screwed up!

^^ nice. After last event's fail with the GoPro set on still shots (yay for stills of my car in grid!), this week camera has no battery charge after (so I thought) charging all night. And I really wanted to see me going backwards through the wet section, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    ^^ nice. After last event's fail with the GoPro set on still shots (yay for stills of my car in grid!), this week camera has no battery charge after (so I thought) charging all night. And I really wanted to see me going backwards through the wet section, lol...
    Damn man, really?! just go old school and build a headrest camera mount and use a standard digital camera!

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Damn man, really?! just go old school and build a headrest camera mount and use a standard digital camera!
    The GoPro works great and takes great vid (plus it's waterproof!)....I just keep ****ing up, lol...

my sti is actually very poorly set up for STU, i am running -2camber up front and -1rear, and 8k6k spring rates and stock sways. I had the car set up a while ago but now that im getting more competitive im gona switch all that out. I totaly agree with the pm not counting if you ran am and pm. I just think after 7 runs regardless you should pretty much have your best time haha im used to only getting 3-4 runs total running scca. according to what i heard i had the fastest clean run over all,but as for offical position couldnt tell ya. dont really expect it to count seeing i ran am and pm.

but for real!! great event and nice people! i will be running with yall again for sure!!

side note how long does it usually take to post the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwomp24 View Post
    side note how long does it usually take to post the results?
    question?
    where will they be posted?

Results normally take a day or 2, depending on how many entrants there were and if there were any problems with the recording of times. Results are posted on the main NCC Autocross Page towards the left, underneath the schedule. Currently it lists most of last years schedule and the first event from this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart line View Post
    question?
    where will they be posted?
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Results normally take a day or 2, depending on how many entrants there were and if there were any problems with the recording of times. Results are posted on the main NCC Autocross Page towards the left, underneath the schedule. Currently it lists most of last years schedule and the first event from this year.
    I made the link at the top of this page a little bigger.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I made the link at the top of this page a little bigger.
    Got it.
    us newbies must be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart line View Post
    Got it.
    us newbies must be a pain.
    Not at all. If you don't know where to find something, it is my fault, not yours.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Had fun for my first time out. Yesterday, my GF discovered she forgot to turn in one of the radios. I was wondering if its possible to meet up with a club member somewhere in NoVA. Id like to turn it back in.

-Colin
    Silver 04 WRX

Thread Information