Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    So I registered the ISlow250 (someone tell me how to make it stop beeping when I take a corner hard!) and the countryman (wife). The non-BMW, NA, slow, underpowered race is on!

...I need to change my sig too...
    your slowboat should be in X3, not X1 son. You're overly optimistic.

Shoot!

I'll change it when I get there I guess. The ISlow250 shall RULE X3!!!! All other slow cars shall bow down to my luxurious times! lulz.

Seriously though: who know how to stop the damn beeping?!?! I'll drive with my windows down so everyone can enjoy it when I run. It's really, really, really obnoxious.

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by towhook mike View Post
    Is anyone else having problems registering?
    I registered but im not on the entry list. Plus I got two confirmation emails. One for $35 and one for $30. Wierd.

What is the deal if it rains? I would love to run in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by 1.8tooslow View Post
    What is the deal if it rains? I would love to run in the rain.
    Rain doesn't slow us down.

...well actually it does but we still race. Unless there's lightening. In which case RRRUUUUNNNNN!!!!

What traction control?

Morning session should be fine, but the afternoon session might see some lightning. Only 30% chance though.
    Weather.com

(someone tell me how to make it stop beeping
    Buckle your seatbelt? Close the door?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Has there been any resolution to the season subscriber registration issue? I too paid for the whole season, but cannot get into Motorsportreg at this late date to “register” for this event. See you all tomorrow, hopefully this works itself out.

Shoot!

I'll change it when I get there I guess. The ISlow250 shall RULE X3!!!! All other slow cars shall bow down to my luxurious times! lulz.

Seriously though: who know how to stop the damn beeping?!?! I'll drive with my windows down so everyone can enjoy it when I run. It's really, really, really obnoxious.
    if it's anything like mine, there is a sequence to disable it. WIth mine it's ignition off, ignition on, ignition off and then put the seatbelt in and take it out 10 times within 30 seconds (or somehting like that).

I'm sure the gays on the is250 forumz know it yo....

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    if it's anything like mine, there is a sequence to disable it. WIth mine it's ignition off, ignition on, ignition off and then put the seatbelt in and take it out 10 times within 30 seconds (or somehting like that).

I'm sure the gays on the is250 forumz know it yo....
    ...you'd be surprised just how little they know...

I once asked where all spark plugs are. They didn't know. (i'll show you later why i asked...)

What traction control?

It seems like the sun came out as soon as I got home...Typical. Anyway, I think this was my fastest run at 31.3, and hopefully clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe6uShE3hQw

Not sure about that lot from the video.....thoughts from those who attended? Looks like two of two Harry Grove's put together without the poles.

THe lot isn't bad, its tiny but very grippy. By the 2nd heat of the PM runs it was almost totally dry and we had some drivers getting well into the 28s (if not faster). I wasn't one of those, but I think I did ok . Great course layout, that hairpin up at the top defeated me on every run =\

Lot is meh. It suits the small, lightweight cars because courses will have to be slow and tight. The Subarus or anything AWD dominated today (at least morning) because of the wet. I had fun, but we couldn't run the R-Comps today

I'll make another event there, but it's quite a haul from Baltimore.

Yeah the lot was a little too small for my tastes. I probably wont go back unless there is nothing else in the area or i am desparate to get an event in. Ill stick with waldorf and fedex... Maybe bowie.

Thread Information