Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) NCCAutocross Schedule!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: (2011) NCCAutocross Schedule!!!

Here here!! Virginia's for LOVERS baby! I drove a lot last year to all the events...now I've moved to Winchester which is 20 mins from SP...but no SP this year....oh well...I'll still make the drive! I am closer than most to Cumberland which is awesome...I just need to make sure I get a slot before it fills up!

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    Here here!! Virginia's for LOVERS baby! I drove a lot last year to all the events...now I've moved to Winchester which is 20 mins from SP...but no SP this year....oh well...I'll still make the drive! I am closer than most to Cumberland which is awesome...I just need to make sure I get a slot before it fills up!
    You gotta be 5 min. from the CDC high school events in Winchester.

15 to be exact...haha I raced there last year. I like CDC's format but it takes all day for 1 and 2 I like the people here at ncc's events. So for me NCC takes priority..if I make a couple cdc events too..great!

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Bob, I can't help it if you chose to live in lower Philadelphia.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Autocrossers Inc and SCCA Philly Region used to run at Ripken Stadium up until about 4(?) years ago. We got booted out apparently because of the community complaining and something to do with us messing up the parking lot(which was far from true).

There were plans for a big shopping center right next to the stadium, they even cleared the land for it. Which is probably one ofthe reasons we were stopped. However, I've driven by there a couple times the past few years and NOTHING is there! WTF?! That was a really good lot to run.. I wonder if anyones tried to bring AutoX back to that venue...
    Yeah, what a shame that is. I ran two season with Philly SCCA and AI...driving all the way up to Ripken from Fairfax and was still worth it. That lot was pretty big, very smooth, and a great venue.

I'm probably just really unobservant, but can anyone tell me where to find age requirements and restrictions? Particularly the minimum age, or does it go by the national CCA regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by SJAM3PLZ View Post
    I'm probably just really unobservant, but can anyone tell me where to find age requirements and restrictions? Particularly the minimum age, or does it go by the national CCA regulations?
    National CCA requirements. Min 16 to drive but must have parental waiver and drivers license.

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    15 to be exact...haha I raced there last year. I like CDC's format but it takes all day for 1 and 2 I like the people here at ncc's events. So for me NCC takes priority..if I make a couple cdc events too..great!
    Mercedes does all of their autocrosses at James Wood. I do a few each year, though the schedule's not working out this year too well. You should check their schedule and try one.

Thread Information