Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Vote For Me in the Ultimate Blogger Contest!

Thread: Vote For Me in the Ultimate Blogger Contest!

Vote For Me in the Ultimate Blogger Contest!

Hey everyone,

I'm currently competing in a contest for a job as a full-time blogger at a BMW dealer in Toronto. I'm currently in 2nd place out of almost 150 applicants at the time of this writing. I'm kicking butt because of friends, family & enthusiasts who are putting in votes for me, which is awesome! However, I can't have too many votes, so if you'd be willing to toss a few my way I'd appreciate it! You can vote for my by going to http://cconover.com/ubvote and cilcking the "+1" icon on the right. You can vote once a day per device and/or IP address, so please vote as often as you can from every device you can!

Thanks in advance, and please help me spread the word!

I saw the ad for that Blogger position too. They wanted someone to say nice things daily about the X6. I figured I'd run out of nice things to say in one day.
    Good luck Christiaan.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    They wanted someone to say nice things daily about the X6. I figured I'd run out of nice things to say in one day.
    HAHAHAHA - Written like a pro. +1 for Woody's honesty.

p.s. I gave you a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

p.s. I gave you a vote.
    Woody's just bitter cause the X6M outran everything on the Nurburgring, while looking like a big Aztek!

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I saw the ad for that Blogger position too. They wanted someone to say nice things daily about the X6. I figured I'd run out of nice things to say in one day.
    Good luck Christiaan.
    Haha well, as much as I initially couldn't stand the X6 it's grown on me (for an X series :-P) but I figure it's worth a shot, and at the very least could be a very cool experience!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

p.s. I gave you a vote.
    Haha yeah, agreed. Thanks for the vote! Feel free to go back & vote as often as you remember :-D

Bump.
    Vote for our own Christiaan Conover for BMW's Ultimate Blogger Contest http://www.endrasbmw.com/ultimateblogger/cconover . Dont forget you can vote EVERYDAY!

Christiaan Conover for BMW's Ultimate Blogger Contest http://cconover.com/ubvote . Please vote for our very own for the BMW Ultimate Blogger Content. You can vote once a day per device and/or IP address, so please vote as often as you can from every device you can! You can also checkout his blog here http://christiaanconover.com/ All you have to do is click the encircled "+1" at the top or bottom of the page and your done.

Please help me spread the word!

Thanks! :-D

Bump. http://cnvr.cc/ubvote Vote for our own Christiaan Conover for BMW's Ultimate Blogger Contest. Just click the +1 icon and that's it! He's currently in 4th place. Dont forget you can vote EVERYDAY!

Thanks!

Who's this Conover guy? lol

Vote everyday people!!!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information