Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 6
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    another preemptive fix.....

In BMW Tuner 2

101 Greeley, Robert Chevrolet cobalt Springfield, VA

Cobalt (both SS and non-SS) would be X3, I believe.
    Fixed.

I think that for those who can't read the rules before registering, you should delete their entry and make them reregister over and over again until they get it right. It is the ONLY way they are going to learn.

A
    Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    another preemptive fix.....

In BMW Tuner 2

101 Greeley, Robert Chevrolet cobalt Springfield, VA

Cobalt (both SS and non-SS) would be X3, I believe.
    Ss is boosted thus moving it to x2.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I think that for those who can't read the rules before registering, you should delete their entry and make them reregister over and over again until they get it right. It is the ONLY way they are going to learn.
    LMAO. How about anyone that registers a non-BMW for a BMW class, should be canceled and forced to run CDC events.

(joking)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

you are so mean!

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    No. I have a 350z on A6's. I am still mulling over making the 90mi drive to Waldorf or doing the CDC event 1mi away. The lot in Waldorf is teh seks, but it is a long ways from home.
    90 miles! I think it's more like 78ish... It's still quite the hike though so I understand where you're coming from... I sure hope this lot is worth it!
    *Butter Pecan Papi*
    '07 e92 335i & '00 e46 323i

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Do I charge them everytime they register too?

Quote Originally Posted by b-pecan View Post
    90 miles! I think it's more like 78ish... It's still quite the hike though so I understand where you're coming from... I sure hope this lot is worth it!
    Regency Furniture Stadium is generally regarded as the second best autocross site in the area, rivaled only by FedEx Field. It's got good size and is only four or five years old so the pavement is in real good shape.

And I'm not the least bit biased because it's only ten minutes from my driveway.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Do I charge them everytime they register too?
    I think they should have to pay $5 for each extra registration. Call it a nuisance fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    A

Ss is boosted thus moving it to x2.
    smaller-displacement boosted, like Evo and older WRX (also X3 cars):

Early SS had a S/C 2.0L (X3 class)
    Mid SS had a N/A 2.4L (X3 class)
    Newer SS had a Turbo 2.0L (X3 class)
    Non-SS had a N/A 2.2L (X3 class)
    Last edited by irish44j; 03-10-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Regency is without a doubt the second best lot outside of Pennsylvania. It's really good. Just signed up.

Me and Maria are coming from the Frederick area, so you don't have to worry about anyone thinking you are insane for driving over an hour in order to get about six minutes of seat time. It is well worth the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Me and Maria are coming from the Frederick area, so you don't have to worry about anyone thinking you are insane for driving over an hour in order to get about six minutes of seat time. It is well worth the drive.
    Yea, an hour is nothing. Anything in the vicinity of 1-1.5 hrs is local. Danny and I drove 12.5 hours this weekend to get 6 minutes of seat time.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Yea, an hour is nothing. Anything in the vicinity of 1-1.5 hrs is local. Danny and I drove 12.5 hours this weekend to get 6 minutes of seat time.
    OK. Well that IS crazy.

[just kidding]

I would have gone if I could have. I was considering going to go to Delaware if I couldn't make this event. Either way, I hope my car is ready to go for next Saturday. At least we will have daylight savings on our side.

It's also nice to see BMW doing an event in Cumberland MD. For many, that may be drive. But it is an outstanding venue that is more picturesque than any autocross venue I have seen -- it's roughly tied with the VA Beach amphibious Naval Base where you could nearly drive into the ocean. Cumberland is on a scenic plateau.

Waldorf, like Peter said, has some of the best pavement in the state of MD, and is one of the best locations in MD.

Can't wait!!

Last edited by noelleslie; 03-12-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Went up to central Pa. ax last summer, almost 3 hrs. each way, too far! Where was 6 hrs. away?

Thread Information