Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Everything should be fixed now.
    Wes,

I think you guys have another error. When choosing the season subscription, only 2XX numbers exist. I'm going to register under 291, but I need it changed to 191 (for the 2nd part of the AM session).

Jonathan

trophy?

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    We will have trophies from last year available at the event.
    Hey- noobie question... how do we know if we qualified for a trophy? Was it top 3 of each, top 5, etc...? Just want to know if I qualify for the reduced season subscription before I register.

Jonathan I'm in the process of fixing the numbers at the moment. As far as qualifying for a trophy just look at the seasons final results if your highlighted in red you qualified. Just remember only Class winners (1st place) get the discount.

Wes

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 02-27-2011 at 12:53 PM.

In with the new ride.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

I've posted up about this in my f-body forum...hopefully we can get some more attendance in the X1 category

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

I'll be there in X1 as well.

ill be there hopefully! look for the blue ti. aha. can you rent helmets?
    Last edited by 318ncc; 02-28-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Loaner helmets will be available at all the events.

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Loaner helmets will be available at all the events.
    Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    I've posted up about this in my f-body forum...hopefully we can get some more attendance in the X1 category
    Maybe I won't up class this year ....
    Last edited by Luda; 03-02-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Rules and regs look the same, but can you confirm that we are allowed to up-class this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Rules and regs look the same, but can you confirm that we are allowed to up-class this year?

That is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    Maybe I won't up class this year ....
    Remember young grasshoppa...it's all driver, not what's driven

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    In with the new ride.
    in with your old ride's wheels and tires

Getting back from a week in Germany the day before, so I'll have been driving a BMW fast on the autobahn (Munich to Berlin, baby, and I'm renting a diesel 5-series!) Sadly, I don't actually own a BMW so will have to see if I can still drive a Subaru slow! Hopefully the wife won't kill me for autocrossing the day after being gone for a week.
    Last edited by irish44j; 03-02-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Just remember only Class winners (1st place) get the discount.

Wes
    Wes, tell me more about this. My broke ass needs any discount that I can get....I won X2 class last season.

Thread Information