Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Sadly I don't believe I will be here for this one unless I have another car to race.
    If I was driving the Corolla, I'd let you co-drive. Instead, I'll be in a different vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Sadly I don't believe I will be here for this one unless I have another car to race.
    What's wrong with your coupe?

Unless the weather is abysmal I will be there in X1.

Awesome! I guess this kinda snuck up on me as I need to put my motor back together and get a tune before then!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Whoa; that's an early start to the season!!! I guess I'll have to rush the secrET weaponZZZZ.
    which is what, you putting stickerZZZZ on my car?

BTW...can someone bring my X1 2nd place trophy from last year? I'd like that hardware in my garage!

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    BTW...can someone bring my X1 2nd place trophy from last year? I'd like that hardware in my garage!
    We will have trophies from last year available at the event.

Adam, I think Chris' secret is that roof rack I saw on his...........roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    Adam, I think Chris' secret is that roof rack I saw on his...........roof.
    doubles as a spoiler...more downward force...better traction

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

ha, funny!

Can't wait guys! Look out T3, I'm coming!

Registraion is Open!

Registration is now open and filling up.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Registration is now open and filling up.
    Original post here says $30 for members and $35 non-members but the registration site says $35 members and $45 members. Which is it? Also, non-members are only allowed to run PM now?
    Last edited by civicexracer; 02-26-2011 at 09:18 AM.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Perhaps I am not smart enough to figure it out, but I went through and the site was telling me I needed a CCA membership #. I had clicked non-member, but it was still asking for the member number.

Everything should be fixed now.

Thread Information