Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 14
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Great Track Guys! never redlined...great lines...Pardon the wild finish....I was pissed I missed a gate

no I'm pretty sure Pat Griffith did in his Z28. He was working it. Not sure how fast the volvos were, they were running a few cars up from me so never saw their times.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    no I'm pretty sure Pat Griffith did in his Z28. He was working it. Not sure how fast the volvos were, they were running a few cars up from me so never saw their times.
    Makes sense....I totally missed him on the entries list.

Its going to be close for FTD. Josh may have gotten Pat on his last run ( hit cones may be a factor ), its going to be very close. It was a great way to start the season. One of the volves was at least in the 45's, I think the one in X1, he has been in SCCA Street Mod for while now.
    2005 Subaru STi X2 by way of STU
    2009 Autocrossers Inc. STU series champion
    2010 Autocrossers Inc. STU runner up (never let Shane drive your car)

Here's a video of my 4 runs with the terrible windscratchy audio replaced with two of my favorite driving songs! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg9dVaWnJcY

I saw on Pat's facebook that he said Josh got him by about a tenth on his last run... Both were definitely freaking fast lol but hey they are national level drivers

I had a great time, definitely a good way to start the season. My car felt great, new motor is very smooth and responsive. Couldn't be happier. Didn't get any heat in my tires but managed to drop 2 tenths off on my last run to dip into the 45's with a 45.968. I know James crushed me but I expected that espcially with this pretty quick course. Don't know how others in my class stacked up.. Oh and Stu gave me a ride in his GT3, damn I love that thing

Anyways, here my vids..

My car. Best run was my last. Oh and I hate the stop box! I didn't know they put a wall of cones up so it was a nice surprise on my first run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RldOkIVPZ_I

Stu's first run in his GT3. He didn't push the power button so it wasn't as loud as it should have been and he left traction control on... Still stupid fast and fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8OI6D0CYck

Thanks everyone for a good event!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Josh said he got a 42.8 on his last run to my 42.9. I have a 10-spot for the corner worker with the late, late, late cone call on Josh's last run, though.

It was a fun course, although I would have liked to have seen a slalom somewhere.

Pat
    '03 Lightning | '82 Camaro Z28

Hey guys, great course. Thanks to the guy from Tischer who helped me with my starter motor, and the Volvo guy with the Torx set. My car doesn't seem to like Waldorf. Hopefully next time my rims and Star specs will be mounted. Again, thanks for all the help.

Kenny I'll pass your thanks onto Ryan. He doesn't read the board very often.

The Guy with the E46(?) that had a nail in his tire please send me an e-mail so I can issue your credit. I never caught your name.

Great course Sam! Looking forward to next month.

First AM Session Pictures Available:

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/Autoc...Autocross-2011

(More to come in a bit!)

Second AM Session Pictures Available:

(More to come in a bit!)

Thanks for sharing Katie. That new white M3 looks WAY up in the air.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    The Guy with the E46(?) that had a nail in his tire please send me an e-mail so I can issue your credit. I never caught your name.

Great course Sam! Looking forward to next month.
    I believe his name is Chris and he had a Z3 M Coupe. He rode shotgun with me a couple times.

First PM Session Pictures Available:

(More to come in a bit!)

Thread Information