Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Finally decided to register so I'm officially in lol. Wow X2 is quite a big class.
    16 cars in X2. That must be a new X-class record under the current system.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    OUCH! lol....Hey, not like I was finishing 7th at every event last year! Just alot of 2nd's, lol. 2 of them to you, of course!
    I have to give you a hard time, and Josh Luster signed up so you will see what a national STU champ level car/driver can do. Lets just say I have my money on him for FTD in a street tire Subaru.
    2005 Subaru STi X2 by way of STU
    2009 Autocrossers Inc. STU series champion
    2010 Autocrossers Inc. STU runner up (never let Shane drive your car)

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I'm thinking I won't be repeating as X2 champ this year, lol....
    You can still place! Just have to remain consistent! Thats how I managed 3rd place last year

Just dropped from X3, car will not be ready.

IMHO if you want to do PAX just do it on the side. I made simple little Google spreadsheets for this after some CDC events:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...nc&output=html

It's unofficial so you can pretty much just guess from class and/or driver name what SCCA class someone runs in.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Someone was interested in some 245/40-17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs from a classified ad posted last week. He said he would be in attendance this Saturday, but I had already sold the tires to Ron H.

Turns out that Ron was able to fit a larger width tire on his race car, and would like to sell them. So, I would like to assist him by finding the other local person who was interested. I must have deleted the message from my inbox. Because... I'm an idiot. Ron could bring them Saturday.

Bueller?

that was me....but I just put on some AD08s, so don't need the SS's any longer. Will enquire with another person I know may be interested.

Cool Irish44j. AD08s rock. We have another person in PA too.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

can't make it to this event ...good thing we drop one! I ended up doing quite a bit more to the car than I originally planned, and decided to take my time and do things right as opposed to rushing it all just to make this event. it'll be worth it in the end though...

Hint...

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Someone was interested in some 245/40-17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs from a classified ad posted last week. He said he would be in attendance this Saturday, but I had already sold the tires to Ron H.

Turns out that Ron was able to fit a larger width tire on his race car, and would like to sell them. So, I would like to assist him by finding the other local person who was interested. I must have deleted the message from my inbox. Because... I'm an idiot. Ron could bring them Saturday.

Bueller?
    That was also me. I contacted you around noon the day you posted them. Thanks Jon Moon.
    2005 Subaru STi X2 by way of STU
    2009 Autocrossers Inc. STU series champion
    2010 Autocrossers Inc. STU runner up (never let Shane drive your car)

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    can't make it to this event ...good thing we drop one! I ended up doing quite a bit more to the car than I originally planned, and decided to take my time and do things right as opposed to rushing it all just to make this event. it'll be worth it in the end though...

Hint...
    Looks like your missing a few things there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post

Hint...
    That's a cute little lawnmower engine.

Still having a few problems with the car....going to stay close to home (Frederick) for the weekend in case something breaks. Hope to make it out to the next event.

I'm planning to be there in X4 in the '09 Miata. There's not much new on the car to shake down, but its driver needs to blow out the cobwebs.
    Michael
    Current: 2009 MX-5 Miata in X4.
    In Prep: 1995 MX-5 Miata in X4.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Just dropped from X3, car will not be ready.
    Ignore this - if you're the registrar, please leave me signed up for the AM

Gotta fix it in motorsportreg..

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Someone was interested in some 245/40-17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs from a classified ad posted last week.
    Speaking about tires, I know it's not a popular size for Bimmer crowd but I am wondering if anybody has some used ST level tires in either 205/50/15 or 205/40/16 laying around? I am looking for some used tires that are good for another 4-5 events. It's for my Miata. Since I am waiting for the new Rev8 wheels from 949 that will come out in the fall I need some used tires to carry me through the summer.

Thread Information