Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 7
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

They went to Dixie (Atlanta).

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    They went to Dixie (Atlanta).
    It's actually way down in Valdosta....near the FL border. Danny is in 4th after day one....

Wow, I thought the 12 hrs. was round trip!

For those that want to follow live timing of National Tours, Pros, and National Championship.....

http://sololive.scca.com/

Assuming all goes well with the new transmission install, I will register tomorrow! I'm kind of giddy about driving my car for the first time in 4 months, and on top of that I've got lots of new toys to play with too!

Let's see, for this year I should have:
    A VLSD transmission with 10k miles on it. New 3rd gear. All gears detailed, deburred and shot peened. All shift forks detailed. All new bearings and seals. New 5th gen clutch to replace my SPEC stage 2 POS. Shifter from a 97 Maxima (they shift smoother) that has been cut 1". Custom Sentra poly shifter bushings.

Darius' steering rack from his totaled 97 Maxima since the aftermarket 99 rack I bought wasn't set up quick enough for my liking.

Battery relocation and custom air box.

Camber plates with upgraded bearings.

Aluminum steering column bushing.

And an NWP engine torque link!

After driving around a 5 cylinder Acura for the last 4 months this is gonna feel sooooo good.....Now I just need to find some nice roads to put 500 miles on the new clutch before the event...any suggestions?

So Josh, did you ever figure out how to drive your car with the new suspension parts?
    Last edited by 95Maxrider; 03-12-2011 at 08:05 PM.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    After driving around a 5 cylinder Acura for the last 4 months this is gonna feel sooooo good.....Now I just need to find some nice roads to put 500 miles on the new clutch before the event...any suggestions?
    Why would you need to put miles on before the event - makes no sense. Once you are in 2nd gear, you shouldn't be shifting at all, thus very minimal clutch wear. Just take it easy on the 1 - 2 shift.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I think they should have to pay $5 for each extra registration. Call it a nuisance fee.
    Sweet! We're allowing subie's in X2.

177 Johnson, Vell 2004 Subaru WRX STi Bowie, MD
    Mr. Higgins - what 328is are you bringing that qualifies as a Modified car? It's nice to see that I'm going to get whooped by some n/a cars

Why would you need to put miles on before the event - makes no sense. Once you are in 2nd gear, you shouldn't be shifting at all, thus very minimal clutch wear. Just take it easy on the 1 - 2 shift.
    I guess I was more concerned about the launch, but you're probably right.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Sweet! We're allowing subie's in X2.

Mr. Higgins - what 328is are you bringing that qualifies as a Modified car? It's nice to see that I'm going to get whooped by some n/a cars
    He's driving meeeee car bro! We're going big this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I guess I was more concerned about the launch, but you're probably right.
    I'd just street launch it. You're not going to lose any time at all by grannying it off the line.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    He's driving meeeee car bro! We're going big this year lol
    Sweet! You should have no problems whooping me. I'm just running street tires again, so anyone on good street tires or comp tires should womp up.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    It's actually way down in Valdosta....near the FL border. Danny is in 4th after day one....
    Yea, I had a total crap day 1. Traction control on first run, coned 2nd and then choked 3rd. Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Yea, I had a total crap day 1. Traction control on first run, coned 2nd and then choked 3rd. Good times!
    It happens....good luck tomorrow! Danny's got a real shot to get into 3rd. The two Type-R's are out of reach, though.

350Zed, what part of Frederick do you live?

Live off Baughmans Ln...

Thread Information