Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Does anyone happen to know what Ryan Keller drives? He won X3 and his consistency was very impressive.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Does anyone happen to know what Ryan Keller drives? He won X3 and his consistency was very impressive.
    It was a Blue 2006 S2000

Nick, you may remember it as the car that took out pretty much the entire stop-box on his 3rd run goint sideways through the finish

This was my first event and I had a great time Thanks to Phil and all the others.

The only complaint I could really have is the NON-BWM group criteria. Heck. My stock 100% 350z is racing against tuned STis and a Porche GT3??? Thats just wrong...

But I like NCC. So I will have to live with that.... I think Im going to be coming back for the entire season.

About the cone issue.
    I do not understand why so many people complain about the finish box since we all had the SAME issue/handicap with it.

Agreed, I would like for it to be a little longer so we could step on the brakes a little easier. But again, it was the same problem for everybody.

Although, I am against the cars that went between the cones. That was not explained at the beginning, so whoever did not use that trick, lost some time.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    it wasn't a subaru doing a burnout, I can tell you that for sure

but yeah, I heard 2 or 3 people hauling ass out of the stadium road while I was changing tires at the end of the event.....

all it takes is a few bad apples...
    I'm adding that into the drivers meeting, which I'm rewriting to make is flow better and be more to the point

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    I'm adding that into the drivers meeting, which I'm rewriting to make is flow better and be more to the point
    Having an outline available for the poor chap you ask to hold the drivers meeting would be greatly appreciated

I Finally got around to uploading my videos from Saturday. http://www.youtube.com/user/brysonst.../3/WSd92K7DAlk

I didn't get my best two runs but these weren't far off. As you can see still experimenting with camera placement, any suggestions?

Mount the camera higher so we can see your hand movement inside the window. Keep the foot cam. Not sure why you put the clutch in when braking half way through the run. And I don't even want to ask what it was mounted to. The outside view would be good if it was zoomed in. I guess if it was from a GoPro that's not possible.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Is anyone else have trouble accessing the results? There was no problem yesterday, but now, when I open the downloaded HTML file, I just get pointed at the NCC autocross page.
    Michael
    Current: 2009 MX-5 Miata in X4.
    In Prep: 1995 MX-5 Miata in X4.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
    Is anyone else have trouble accessing the results? There was no problem yesterday, but now, when I open the downloaded HTML file, I just get pointed at the NCC autocross page.
    Never mind. I figured it out.
    Michael
    Current: 2009 MX-5 Miata in X4.
    In Prep: 1995 MX-5 Miata in X4.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    no, i'm pretty sure he means a black corvette as i saw the way it left the facility ...
    ban!

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Thread Information