Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 13
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

ahh, I just browsed the site to check out the autocross schedule and i see there is an event tomorrow. But, its too much of a drive for me...
    Damh, I miss Ripken Stadium...

Have fun every1 who is going!

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    Looks like your missing a few things there buddy
    This look a little better?
    Last edited by 98_ta_emlc; 03-18-2011 at 10:10 AM.

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    That's a cute little lawnmower engine.
    Yes it is....it is indeed...

1998 NBM Trans Am
    My photobucket...random pictures

Quote Originally Posted by 98_ta_emlc View Post
    This look a little better?

Needs moar snail!

What's with the Volvo crew? This should be exciting!

Dear Registrar person,

I registered, then canceled because I couldn't go, and tried to un-cancel since I CAN go... but there's no way to un-cancel.

So I'm gonna show up tomorrow and hope it all works out

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Great course today guys. Almost scary fast. So sad I had my GoPro set on still for some reason...so instead of 5 nice vids, I had 5 still shots of me sitting in grid....grr. Anyone have any pics of the black wrx with white wheels - my "photographer" had some major problems with his focus and zoom skills, lol.

How did X2 stack up? I'm curious.

Great, great course. Very fast and fun! I have to apologize to the course workers that worked the back end of the course. Sorry for forcing my sweet sweet tires upon you!

What a great way to start off the season! Nice weather, Waldorf, a fast course and a great group of folks. Thanks as always!
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Vidi of Jonathan Gilbert in the black M5, first run...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMuh9HYLR0

...I realize I turned the camera off too soon as I could not see where the finish line was from my position...

Thanks for putting on a fun event, guys.

I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but I have some changes in mind for next event

Excellent event, even if I was only able to get three runs!

Katie got lots of good pictures of everyone, I'll have them hosted by mid-day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    How did X2 stack up? I'm curious.
    FTD was in X1, but the next 5 or 6 fastest were X2 I think. Put it this way....I was 2nd or 3rd in X2 every event last year. I'll be lucky if I was top-10 today, and I consider my times pretty good for me....

In short, X2 was brutal. Alot of top-level drivers and cars.

The volvo take FTD? I am kind of pissed to have missed the event, but the car broke today............and I would have been more pissed to drive 85mi in a broken car.

Thread Information