Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/05/2011 - NCCAutocross School - Bowie, MD - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/05/2011 - NCCAutocross School - Bowie, MD

Need any non-instructor help?

Hi guys,
    While I attended the school last year and drove in a bunch of the points events, I do not feel remotely qualified to be an instructor. I would like to help out though. Could you guys use a starter or a veteran course worker? I can make pizza runs and am good a chalking cones.
    Cheers,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by NAProf View Post
    Hi guys,
    While I attended the school last year and drove in a bunch of the points events, I do not feel remotely qualified to be an instructor. I would like to help out though. Could you guys use a starter or a veteran course worker? I can make pizza runs and am good a chalking cones.
    Cheers,
    Greg
    Greg,

We've never refused help before and I'm sure that an additional volunteer would be welcome!

Jonathan

Please read

Currently there are 2 open spots remaining for the school. All those that sign up after the 20 slots are filled will join a waitlist. BMWCCA members will have priority over all others on the waitlist. Depending on the amount of instructors we can secure we will open an additional 5 or 10 slots on Monday the 28th. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at wes557@gmail.com.

How many instructors are there at this point? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    How many instructors are there at this point? Just curious.
    About 20. So if everyone shows up we should be able to provide almost 1 on 1 instruction for students.

There are 5 spots remaining for BMW club members. If these spots are not filled they will be open to anyone. Please join the waitlist if your interested even if your not a club member. You will not be charged until you have been accepted into the school.

Wes

Registration is now closed. Everyone who registered, CCA Members and non-members, has been accepted. See you all next weekend!

Thanks for accepting the wait-listers, I am really excited for this program! Will there be loaner helmets available for this class? I have been planning on getting one but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Wanted to know if I would need to do that this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Membox View Post
    Thanks for accepting the wait-listers, I am really excited for this program! Will there be loaner helmets available for this class? I have been planning on getting one but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Wanted to know if I would need to do that this week.
    I'm pretty sure there's more than enough loaners, but in the event there's none left, come see me and you can borrow one of my extras Just look for the really loud M Coupe, I won't be far from there.

I was wait listed but didn't get any notification, I hope I get in.

hey all, i just joined this forum and found out about you guys through 318ti.org. I am located in Potomac falls Virginia (Northern VA) and i really wish i could get to this event but it looks like its filled and my car wont be done, but ill be at the event on the 19th!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaBLUR37 View Post
    I was wait listed but didn't get any notification, I hope I get in.
    Everyone on the wait list was excepted into the school.

How many students total?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's more than enough loaners, but in the event there's none left, come see me and you can borrow one of my extras Just look for the really loud M Coupe, I won't be far from there.
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. See ya next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    How many students total?
    We have 31 attendees.

Thread Information