Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Season Trophies?

Thread: (2010) Season Trophies?

(2010) Season Trophies?

Are there any plans for trophy's like in years past and if so when will they be distributed to the class winners? I know this was normally done at the Holiday dinner but this has since past. I am sure I'm not the only person wondering this.

There was an issue with the trophy's that prevented them being ready for the holiday party. We have them now and had them at this weekends meeting. So a few have been distrubuted. I assume the rest will be distributed at the first event. Doug will confirm.

Awesome, Thanks for the update Phil!

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    There was an issue with the trophy's that prevented them being ready for the holiday party. We have them now and had them at this weekends meeting. So a few have been distrubuted. I assume the rest will be distributed at the first event. Doug will confirm.
    I'd hope that you would consider shipping them to the parties as we've done as a courtesy the last few years. Otherwise, they will just clutter up the equipment trailer, get banged up, and never find their respective homes. It only costs a few dollars each to make sure the parties actually receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'd hope that you would consider shipping them to the parties as we've done as a courtesy the last few years. Otherwise, they will just clutter up the equipment trailer, get banged up, and never find their respective homes. It only costs a few dollars each to make sure the parties actually receive them.
    We were planning on posting that the trophies will be available at the first two events (and the school) for anyone who hasn't received it. Any trophies after that will be shipped. Also, anyone who just wants it shipped instead of picking it up at an event can let us know. I guess everyone can consider this notification!!

With that big of font, I consider myself notified!

Phil, can I have mine shipped? Who should I send my new address to?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Go ahead and shoot it to me mike

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    With that big of font, I consider myself notified!
    Glad it got noticed!!

Cool thanks for the notification!

Thread Information