Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Annual AutoX Meeting - Febuary 5th - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: (2011) Annual AutoX Meeting - Febuary 5th

Lol! This is ironic....I get the same grief from the cobra guys when I move into SCCA XP class."why do u have to move to XP, why can't u stay in SSM..." Wade, Fred, and Larry are fast and great guys, but there is a BMW out there that gets them 90% of the time, even on their home field...an airstrip. The white SMF civic is what we ALL should fear!!!!! Lol.

We do plan to do the national tour and pro solo events this year but I don't plan on being locked down to any local series (at the moment), so we hope to make some BMW events this year.....

Jason

Hope to see you out at some BMW events this season Jason!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Lol! This is ironic....I get the same grief from the cobra guys when I move into SCCA XP class."why do u have to move to XP, why can't u stay in SSM..." Wade, Fred, and Larry are fast and great guys, but there is a BMW out there that gets them 90% of the time, even on their home field...an airstrip. The white SMF civic is what we ALL should fear!!!!! Lol.

We do plan to do the national tour and pro solo events this year but I don't plan on being locked down to any local series (at the moment), so we hope to make some BMW events this year.....

Jason
    We would really like to see you in A-Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    We would really like to see you in A-Mod!
    LOL! I am sure yours is for sale...

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post

Jason
    It would be good to see you at the BMW Club events Jason.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    And it might be a good idea to post a phone number if it's stated "Call me if you have any issues getting there" - just a suggestion.
    from the administration page:

Chairman
    Doug DuCote doug.ducote@gmail.com 703.731.2115

ill add it in to the first post, but my number has been public for a while

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Example: An Evo is currently stock in X3. The Evo is already a faster car than the 2.5L WRX's that are in X2.
    Quiet, you.

Anyway, if you are looking to game the system, a CSP Miata on street tires is an X4 car, same with an Exige on street tires... it goes from there I can think of a lot faster X2 cars than a race tired Evo.

We could just start calculating PAX on the side like I used to do with CDC events

Either way I will keep showing up, regardless of what class I end up in. Yay BMWCCA! Maybe I'll even bring out the M3 this year.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

So...

Any changes this year?

When do we have to have our SECRET WEAPONZZZZZ ready?

The meeting was just way too far from Baltimore, so I went karting up in Delaware instead.

Yeah so what was discussed at the meeting?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    So...

Any changes this year?

When do we have to have our SECRET WEAPONZZZZZ ready?

The meeting was just way too far from Baltimore, so I went karting up in Delaware instead.
    lol way to invite me! may try to go tomorrow night.... crutches and all

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Other than adding the 1-series M Coupe to Group 1, there were NO changes to the classing rules. We spent far more time discussing downloading photos to accessible websites.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    We discussed the upcoming schedule, schools, finances, etc. Since there were no major changes to the classing it really didn't get discussed. Since that tends to be the meat of these meetings this one was fairly simple. Very few of us in attendance so things didn't get too heavy.

We will post the season info in a week or so. Just trying to finalize a few things.

Thread Information