Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Rare 1995 M3 Indiividual

Thread: Rare 1995 M3 Indiividual

Rare 1995 M3 Indiividual

Super rare BMW M3 Individual, special ordered. Concours condition. If you are an E36 M3 guy, this car is one-of-a-kind. Please see:
    http://www.bimmers.com/specials/95M3/
    No dissapointments, this is as nice as it gets. 22,xxx miles, pampered, all the euro goodies in the book. Sent to Alpina by BMW Individual prior to European Delivery to original US owner.

Please see the web site and contact Filippo Morelli for more information.

Thumbs up

what an awesome color combo...

and the interior...drool...

jeff

I remember this car. Didn't this car belong to Skip? I remember the Alpina digital readout display on the instrument pod. It had a few LTW/GT goodies on it like a cross brace and the strut bar.

If this is the car I am thinking of, I remember how well he took care of it and didn't beat on it.

The car won its class in the Deutche Marque Concours back in 2002 I believe.

Thread Information