Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) NCCBMWCCA Autocross Season Analysis (By Jim Newman) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: (2010) NCCBMWCCA Autocross Season Analysis (By Jim Newman)

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    P.S. - I'm printing & framing event 3's graph that shows me beating AJ
    lol ah yes I remember event 3, that was the great 3rd gear course.. Never stood a chance with my itty bitty motor lol

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

When can we get the next analysis? I'm loving these things!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Speak for yourself. I have two STDs according to these analyses. That's not the sort of thing you want to have spread around. :-)
    Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Motron View Post
    Speak for yourself. I have two STDs according to these analyses. That's not the sort of thing you want to have spread around. :-)
    I just copied this post and sent it to my co-worker. She, of course, had no idea of the context, and said "they should become a priest so no one else will get infected"

Made me laugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I just copied this post and sent it to my co-worker. She, of course, had no idea of the context, and said "they should become a priest so no one else will get infected"

Made me laugh!!
    Which is funnier, her misunderstanding of STD or her innocent priests!?lol

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post

Made me laugh!!
    Next season, I'm wrapping my car in latex. That will solve the problem.
    Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I'm slacking =/ Been busy planning this next season and such. This upcoming year I'm stepping away from autocross and focusing my full attention to Time Trials, so a lot of preparation work is being done. I'll still be autocrossing, but it's going to be an off-weekend kind of thing.

Working on week 5 right now.

NCCBMWCCA EVENT 5 Analysis

Ok folks, I got a ton of crap to do tonight that was just dropped on me, so I gotta paste the data output and jet.

FACTS:
    FTD - Thayer, Jonathan (M2) - 45.859
    STD - Swanson, Scott (S3) - 53.65
    Best Avg - Newman, James (X3) - 46.523
    Most In Top 10 - T2/T3/M2/X4 - 2 entrants each
    Most in Bottom 10 - S2/X2 - 2 entrants each
    Got Their Money's Worth - Swanson, Scott (S3) - 219.582 seconds on course
    Coney Island - Mirsaidi, Darius (X3) - 4 cones

NCCBMWCCA Points Event 6

INTRO
    My whole memory of this event is fairly foggy as this was perhaps the most frustrating autocross of the season for me. I got one run and halfway through my brakes started failing and I spent the rest of the day in the paddock being quite perturbed. I wouldn't be driving the Corolla in any of the remaining BMW events, as it was out of commission for several months.

FACTS:

FTD - Hougham, Ron (T2) - 38.36
    STD - Swanson, Scott (S3) - 46.364
    Best Avg - Newman, James (X3) - 39.347
    Most In Top 10 - T2 - 3 entrants
    Most in Bottom 10 - S1/X1/X4 - 2 entrants each
    Got Their Money's Worth - Swanson, Scott (S3) - 238.574 seconds on course
    Coney Island - Thayer, Jonathan (M2) - 8 cones

ANALYSIS

It was almost a flashback to the first event, minus the cold. Everyone was coning like crazy, throwing the averages into a total disarray. I haven't done the final tabulations on some numbers, but I'm willing to bet that this event easily rivals the first in cone total.

T2 made returned to taking over the Top 10, also having a 1-2 finish with Ron and Joe taking the spots.

A big congrats goes out to Chris Higgins, as this was his best finish so far.

Scott Swanson, next season during fun-runs (pending we have them next year), feel free to come up to me and ask for a ride. It looks like there is some work to do on your technique and I'd be happy to assist. I normally dont take fun-runs as I dont want to beat up my tires, but next year's tires are going to be some that I really want to get rid of. If we dont have fun-runs and you run in a heat or so before me, I'll be happy to let you ride shotgun for a run or two. Also, I'd suggest trying to make it out to other events to get some more wheel time (the more practice the better).

And now, I go back to nursing my enormous hangover that seems to be lingering on for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Coney Island - Thayer, Jonathan (M2) - 8 cones
    There were many things I said about that course - none of which should ever be repeated.

damn, that one off course really brought my avg time down.

Thanks Jim, I'll probably take you up on your offer. (I was going to blame it on my tires but I guess I won't go there.)
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    It was almost a flashback to the first event, minus the cold. Everyone was coning like crazy, throwing the averages into a total disarray. I haven't done the final tabulations on some numbers, but I'm willing to bet that this event easily rivals the first in cone total.
    I actually liked that event....no cones, 1st in X2, and an average about the same as Woody
    Last edited by irish44j; 01-13-2011 at 08:38 PM.

I'm dying to see the charts for events 7 and 8

Thread Information