Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
July 22, Rockville Get Together

Thread: July 22, Rockville Get Together

July 22, Rockville Get Together

So, is anyone planning on joining me and Tim at this informal gathering next week?

------------------------

Rockville Get Together
    Thursday, July 22, 2004
    On the Border
    Rockville, MD
    Time: 7:00 P.M. till closing

Come join fellow NCC members for a bite to eat and an evening of socializing at the On the Border Restaurant, 1488 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD. Their number is 301.881.9257. There's a very open bar area where we could easily accomodate a large crowd. For more information contact Tim Wesling at bimmerbiz_99@hotmail.com.
    -------------------------
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

I just saw this posted on bimmerforums. Yeah, I think I will make my way down there. This is across from Hooters on 355, right?

If I get out of work in time I'll go.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'll head over there.

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    I just saw this posted on bimmerforums. Yeah, I think I will make my way down there. This is across from Hooters on 355, right?
    Jed,

I don't know where it is - I'm from the other side of the River.

But, if it's close to Hooters, we may have to change the location.
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I'll head over there.

Pete
    Eric & Pete,

Good, see you there.
    Rafael Garces

I won't be able to make it. Rockville is a haul from Bel Air and my wife works late on Thursdays while I watch the kiddies...but have fun guys, drink a Guiness for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    I won't be able to make it. Rockville is a haul from Bel Air and my wife works late on Thursdays while I watch the kiddies...but have fun guys, drink a Guiness for me.
    Mmmm...Guinness. Don't have to ask me twice!!!!! :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    I'm from the other side of the River.

But, if it's close to Hooters, we may have to change the location.
    I forgot-you're from the Evil Commonwealth.

I posted it on BF.C last week and bumped it today. :grin:

I'm going to make it out there, hopefully there will be a nice turnout.

I'm going to be late... I'm still at work. :sad:

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    Mmmm...Guinness. Don't have to ask me twice!!!!! :grin:
    and where were you? :smt116

It was nice to sit down and have some beers with you CCA guys. Definately a diverse crowd as far as ages and professions.

Thread Information