Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
thinking of selling 633CSi, need advice

Thread: thinking of selling 633CSi, need advice

thinking of selling 633CSi, need advice

THIS IS NOT A CLASSIFIED AD, SO PLEASE DO NOT DELETE!!

JUST ASKING ABOUT CURRENT RESALE "CLIMATE" FOR MY CAR AND WILL SUBMIT PROPER CLASSIFIED IF NECESSARY.

Hello, hope this is a good subforum for this topic

I am considering selling my 1983 633CSi. I live in Sterling VA. Are there any BMW owners in the Washington DC metropolitan area, 6-series owner or otherwise, that could advise as to how easy or difficult it would be to sell at this current time? I thought I would try here in my local area before taking pictures and listing it on ebay or something. I know, especially from my own personal experience, the economy is rough these days and I also know that this car must have a rather small "fan base", as it were. I cannot tell at this time if I am just dreaming or if there is a good opportunity. The car is not a piece of junk or in mint condition either. It has many low mileage parts but of course needs some more work that I have not been able to get to yet. In other words, there should be someone, like me, who wants one of these cars and wants to do some if not all of the restoring. For most of the past decade, I had several offers for my car just from people here in Sterling VA. But at the time I had no interest in selling. However, my need to sell comes when the economy is bleak, so, my bad luck. If it looks promising, I will submit a classified ad on this site. But I just cannot tell right now. thanks for any and all responses, sincerely, thomas

The E24 is one of BMW's more beautiful designs. I wish you good luck with the sale.
    You might ask these questions at mye28.com (a 5-series forum, but many owners with 6ers, too), big coupe forum and the E24 Roadfly forum.
    http://www.mye28.com/viewforum.php?f...5ce33c7a8cb81d
    http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewforum...0c610513e70172
    http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/bmw/bmw-6-series-e24/
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information