Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Dealer recommendations?

Thread: BMW Dealer recommendations?

BMW Dealer recommendations?

I dealt with VOB when I leased my 335, the guy I dealt with is no longer there. I was OK with the sales process at VOB (what's not to be OK with? You give the money, they give the keys!).

Anyone have any suggestions on a good, NCC friendly dealer/salesman? I'm thinking about buying my 335 out of the lease, as well as possibly leasing/buying an X5 (possibly with a trade of my old MDX). I use Tischer for service, but I'm open to any dealer in the area who is willing to work with me on the lease buy out/new car package.

Thanks!

Of all the areas BMW dealers - I think VOB is the last one I would ever go to (unless you are just buying parts at the counter). Tischer is very good in my 7 years of dealing with them. I purchased and serviced one BMW at Passport. The Sales side is very good - but I found the Service side to be so awfully bad that it drove me away from Passport. If you need a Tischer sales guy referral - PM me.
    Last edited by Alan; 12-07-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Other than parts, I've never had any dealings with BMW of Fairfax, however a friend, on the recommendation of another friend, just bought a new M3 from one of the reps there - James Duerbeck. He said the whole experience was great. And James is a track junkie too. That's a rare commodity in DC area BMW salespersons.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'm close to making a deal with James Duerbeck at Farfax BMW for a new '11 335xi (ending my '07 335i lease).

Anyone know if I can use my '17 wheels from my 335i (non-sport package) on the 335xi with sport package? James says yes, but I want to double check since i have 8 (!!) relatively new 17" tires, including snows, and 4 17" wheels.

Ethan, I would pose your question on the e90fanatics.com forum. I'm sure they could get you a definite answer quickly. There are not a ton of active E90 owners posting on here of late.

I'm known Nan Wong (VOB BMW) for a long time. Jason (318power) and Pete (Teuton) have both purchased cars from her in the past. I bought a CPO car from them with her help, though at that time she only sold new vehicles so she had to pass me onto someone else.

Fairfax BMW

I'd like to echo woodym3's comments. I bought my Z4 from James Durebeck (sp?) at Fairfax BMW. He's really into racing and performance cars -- he doesn't just sell them. He gave me quite an education and I'll be happy to use him again for my next one!

So, Ethan, where did you buy the new car from?

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    So, Ethan, where did you buy the new car from?
    Got an '11 335 xi sedan (red) from James Duerbeck at Fairfax. Good guy. Turn in of the leased '07 335 was as easy as handing over the keys. Loving the new 335xi, the all wheel drive makes a BIG difference, 18" Pilot Sports help, the heated sport wheel is a nice feature. Park Distance control has come in handy too. Oil temps much lower with the new motor (around 230).

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blank View Post
    Got an '11 335 xi sedan (red) from James Duerbeck at Fairfax. Good guy. Turn in of the leased '07 335 was as easy as handing over the keys. Loving the new 335xi, the all wheel drive makes a BIG difference, 18" Pilot Sports help, the heated sport wheel is a nice feature. Park Distance control has come in handy too. Oil temps much lower with the new motor (around 230).
    Cool, too bad you can't make tonight, so we can see it. New track mobile!!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Cool, too bad you can't make tonight, so we can see it. New track mobile!!!
    This car's too good to be used and abused on the track, she's tenderly and lovingly driven! My Miata, on the other hand, is very well suited for track use and abuse. New clutch/transmission almost ready to go in that car!

The new 335 might well see some Auto-X, and given the increased wheel grip it might do well (if I can find a competent driver!)

I had been hoping to make it to Pub Dog tonight, it's disappointing but can't miss my son's performance.....

Thread Information