Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Next Years' Season
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2011) Next Years' Season

(2011) Next Years' Season

Hey guys,

I'm curious to know if you have published when next years season will start and when you'll hold your autocross schools.

Julio

Not yet. We are working on it!!

We're finalizing our contracts and working on a couple of goodies for you all for this upcoming season, so please bare with us while we get things sorted out, i promise it will be worth the wait

I was honestly just asking so I have a deadline for buying my tires n rims!

Any updates? I need to figure out when I need to get my transmission installed by. Thanks!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

The First School will be March 5th @ bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    The First School will be March 5th @ bowie
    Damn, that's really short notice. When are you going to open registration? Have you started recruiting instructors yet?

Please let us know when registration opens. Is there an e-mail list I can join?

Thanks.

Michael

Wooow March 5th! Earliest start to a regular season I've seen. Count me in for instructing, can't wait to get back out there!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Any chance there can be a corresponding Test and Tune or something of that nature? Just curious.

So what do the schools cover? Are they useful for non-novices?

Thanks.

Michael

Mike, it's similar to the WDCR schools(if you've done them). It's just a little more in depth with a "class room" time for true novice folks explaining just about everything from events to driving terms to car control. With your experience, I don't think it'd be extremely beneficial but it makes for decent seat time if you want to spend the money.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

AJ,

Thanks for your reply. I can use all the seat time I can get, so perhaps I'll sign up.

Michael
    X4 NC
    Michael
    Current: 2009 MX-5 Miata in X4.
    In Prep: 1995 MX-5 Miata in X4.

Another question!: Will there be prereg for the first school? I'd like to attend and I have some friends who may want to show up. How much will the school cost?

No pre-req, tell your friends to sign up.

Thread Information