Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011 - NCC Driving School (Shenandoah Circuit) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011 - NCC Driving School (Shenandoah Circuit)

A big thanks to all of the event planners, organizers and instructors that made the event a success. The weather and track conditions were superb!

Here are some photos that I shot during the day. If anyone else has pics - post 'em!

Many more photos to follow.

More photos to follow!

Alan, Thanks for two pictures of me

Great pics Alan, only complaint I have is there were none of me and my white 135i haha.

Also, any idea if they'll be posting up the instructor reviews on the registration site? I'm curious as to how I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
    Also, any idea if they'll be posting up the instructor reviews on the registration site? I'm curious as to how I did.
    No, unfortunately our club is super secretive about their information. The only feedback that you'll get is what your instructor(s) said.

My instructor didn't give me a final day assessment as to how I did

Another thanks for posting the pics, the are excellent. Even a fuzzy one of me in shot 3.
    I had a great time, hope everyone else did too. Certainly the 2002tii looked like it was having fun!
    Instructor reviews online...? Gawd I hope not
    Joel Bossard
    ---------------------------------------------
    1998 M3/4, Silver driver
    2002 4X4 Dodge 2500 Cummins HO 6-speed hauler
    2006 VW Jetta TDI commuter

Thanks Alan for all your hard work. Your photos are always fun to view after an event.

Thanks to all who attended in making for a safe and fun event. BTW I would favor online instructor and student reviews.

Gerry (the other white E30 M3; we had S14 ones, S52 one and S54 ones, woo hoo) Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Great pix Alan - Thanks for sharing!
    FastFITZ
    Cayman S

Thread Information